the wifey just bought this for me ....

Reminds me of when ole dudes girl bought him that bullet proof vest
roll.gif

did you really put it on backwards?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i bet dude can't even read an analog watch.

Damn. Nukkas are haters in here.
smh.gif

You can just go to any jeweler and he can tell you what's up.

so this dude gets a watch and pretty much made a thread to show it off but disguises it under the premise of having no idea how much it was?
laugh.gif

lame

Why do you need to ask her politely how much it cost? Just ask...If my wife bought that I would def ask right away how much she paid

You're probably just searching for some cookies

Originally Posted by lazyjs

Why do you need to ask her politely how much it cost? Just ask...If my wife bought that I would def ask right away how much she paid

seriously...i just inherited a $60,000+ ring.....5.8 CT in platinum w/ 2 1.5 CT on the sides and was valued from GIA...i aint makin a thread

laugh.gif
dude tryna floss while acting dumb.

But hey,

at least he(she?) has the money to spend on something so ostentatious as this watch. money well spent? I think not.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Kiosk in the middle of the mall dawggy.
I'm pretty confident no Africans where harmed making that watch.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Terrible...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ain't no shots being fired doggie
diamonds are not whats popping

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...bumID=63492&imageID=4761197#a=63492&i=4761201
I beg to differ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by lazyjs

seriously...i just inherited a $60,000+ ring.....5.8 CT in platinum w/ 2 1.5 CT on the sides and was valued from GIA...i aint makin a thread

you just inherited a ring worth 60 g'z yet you selling used shoes on your sig
laugh.gif

Not hating, but why would anyone do that to a watch. I mean it is supposed to be a timeless piece. SMH

lol. its amazing how quick NTers hate lol. The man is happy about the watch he got from the wifey. lol, jus be happy for him.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Not hating, but why would anyone do that to a watch. I mean it is supposed to be a timeless piece. SMH

really? i just thought they were suppose to tell you what time it was. didnt know they were suppose to be some sort of holy relic.

It was a gift from a rapper she probably slept with the other night........

Originally Posted by Kaws

lol you can really tell the ages of replies like this. you know what kinda pipe game you gotta have to have a shorty buy u stuff like this?
laugh.gif
then again maybe she met that guy from the other post earlier today that fellin love with a girl he never met. and he wired her the money
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Kiosk in the middle of the mall dawggy.
I'm pretty confident no Africans where harmed making that watch.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Terrible...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ain't no shots being fired doggie
diamonds are not whats popping

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...bumID=63492&imageID=4761197#a=63492&i=4761201
I beg to differ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ben is a jeweler though, so he knows. Some people don't know. And I was semi-joking when I asked Ben that question (only 30% joking though)
But for real though, them dudes be beating people over the heard with those diamond prices which aren't even justified. Must be nice to having a monopolyon the diamond market.
Then again they aren't any different from Nike or Jordan, making shoes for like $4 and selling them for $150 and up. We all getting hustled.

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

Originally Posted by Kaws

lol you can really tell the ages of replies like this. you know what kinda pipe game you gotta have to have a shorty buy u stuff like this?
laugh.gif
then again maybe she met that guy from the other post earlier today that fell in love with a girl he never met. and he wired her the money
happy.gif

Save yourself some time and go to a jeweler to determine how much the watch is worth...you didn't have to come here to "show it off" and expect astraight answer.
"you can really tell the ages of PEOPLE who make topics like this"

Back
Top Bottom