The "What do you do?" Thread

Pocket watchers

Pockets on ya mind

dd.jpg

i resell sneakers and gear then I spend all of that on high end sneakers and gear so i can look down on all the peasants i sell non-high end sneakers and gear to
i don't save any of it and i don't worry about buying a home or doing anything substantial with my money. i just want to be fly
i've never left NYC but i think NYC is the greatest city in the world so there's no need for me to leave and travel.
im in my 20's and when people ask me what i do i tell them, "i get money."

Last edited:
Get money

i resell sneakers and gear then I spend all of that on high end sneakers and gear so i can look down on all the peasants i sell non-high end sneakers and gear to
i don't save any of it and i don't worry about buying a home or doing anything substantial with my money. i just want to be fly
i've never left NYC but i think NYC is the greatest city in the world so there's no need for me to leave and travel.
im in my 20's and when people ask me what i do i tell them i say, "i get money."

:rofl:

im in my 20's and when people ask me what i do i tell them and say, "i get money."
Word :lol:

Back
Top Bottom