The "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Thread

ive gotten nothing for the past 3 yrs or so...

i got my ish together and my girl got me the playoff xi's,obsidian air max 1's,a new phone,5 t shirts, 2 polo rugbys,fitted to match xi's,

black ops 2...my mom got me a nike galaxy shirt..

i got my girl a ring shes out of town and zales didnt send us tracking and it showed up today..she gets in at 10 am tomorrow 

and im going to surprise her..

im just happy i got my family and people that care about me..

hug your family tomorrow morning or tonight..let em know how much they mean to you.

Time off from school, time with the fam, free time to relax. When I was younger I was excited about the material things now I don't need anything I simply enjoy the season.

i think i know what my dad got me. he sucks at being secretive.

one day randomly he was like, "who's your favorite football player?" followed quickly by "what size shirt you wear?"

sooooo... Calvin Johnson jersey it is :lol:

but really im mostly looking forward to the NBA games and time off with the family

Got a Tissot watch from the bossman at work...

gonna exchange gifts with my brothers at midnight.

I know that I got two new suits and Bred IVs for sure. Only thing I need is time with the fam.

I have been super busy this year with school and work so I am just giving my parents money. I know it didn't take much thought :rolleyes but my parents understand. My dad prefers that as a gift anyway.

step pops is not slick at all my lil bro was using his dads tablet and the email was open from his grandma talking about the laptop she got him 
laugh.gif

i never got anything close to that...i dont think i ever got anything over 30 bux from my fam when i was younger..
mean.gif

Reebok Emmit Smith
I think phoenix air 180s
and 175 in giftcards, spent 100, gonna give my grandpa the other one or might keep it, not sure yet
I shoulda spent them giftcards on family now that i think about it, but i got a surprise for them if I get this job

Stealth Foamposites
Bred XIs
Brainwavz M4 headphones

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so the gifts I got this year were all from myself :frown:

Last edited:
i just give gifts. i mean if i do get something thats cool 2 but i dnt expect it since we all just give gifts to the younger kids in my family. Most ppl look forward 2 being with family  nd stuff but all my family lives close and i see them all the time so its not really a big deal. I mean the days off from work is cool but other than that christmas is not much different than other days, but New Years thats another story  
devil.gif
devil.gif

my birthday is in a couple days so i only got boxers, socks, slippers etc... Peoples told me all the good stuff hasn't came yet

I got sadness, rubbing alcohol for tears and heart shaped hole in my chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
1600 Microsoft Points card
Black Ops 2
$20 ITunes Gift Card(Can somebody suggest something to use this for because I download everything illegally :lol: )
$100 from my pops and some other money coming from my grandma and mom
My girl said I had another gift on the way in the mail. Don't know what it is. Maybe Bred 11's.

Back
Top Bottom