The West Coast appreciation post!!! VOL left side is the best side

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

NY>>>>>ALL

Were too official on the East Coast. Your Whole Lifestyle is corny on the west coast. Your like 5 yrs. behind us. Sorry but i had to say it.
5 years behind in what way?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...East Coast people acting like we still using pagers and blackplanet on thewestside
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get soooo tired of that corny argument. How are you ahead? Fashion? cause wallet chains, smedium thermals, and a fake diamond earrings with a fitted canstay over there. I went to New York two weeks ago, and i saw cats rocking the shag, like that %*#+ is hot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoulOnIce206

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

NY>>>>>ALL

Were too official on the East Coast. Your Whole Lifestyle is corny on the west coast. Your like 5 yrs. behind us. Sorry but i had to say it.
5 years behind in what way?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...East Coast people acting like we still using pagers and blackplanet on the westside
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get soooo tired of that corny argument. How are you ahead? Fashion? cause wallet chains, smedium thermals, and a fake diamond earrings with a fitted can stay over there. I went to New York two weeks ago, and i saw cats rocking the shag, like that %#!# is hot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yup I could never see myself leaving the BAY. I've been to NY and it's cool but wayyyy to crowded for me and I could NEVER live there. But that'sjust me.
laugh.gif

Going to have to get out there in my early 20's

Women, weed, and weather
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom