The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
yuku
30t6p3b.gif

So this is whats good in the streets? Artist playing with they fans emotions and acting like little kids on some "trolling" nonsense with releasing new material? Seriously? How old are these guys? This is a god damn disgrace, I have half a mind to delete this dudes music off my machine right now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

So this is whats good in the streets? Artist playing with they fans emotions and acting like little kids on some "trolling" nonsense with releasing new material? Seriously? How old are these guys? This is a god damn disgrace, I have half a mind to delete this dudes music off my machine right now. 
30t6p3b.gif

I mean...all these guys have twitter accounts and I never saw "7:07" from any of them...or any time for that matter. It's more us/y'all believing these random times and days people are throwing out.

30t6p3b.gif

Only to have to re-download it the minute that you can't get The Party/After-Party out of your head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

30t6p3b.gif

I mean...all these guys have twitter accounts and I never saw "7:07" from any of them...or any time for that matter. It's more us/y'all believing these random times and days people are throwing out.

That's true, but there were plenty of tweets from the ovoxo camp hinting that it might drop today.

When you have a mixtape titled Thursday, and unlike any other Thursday prior, you got the whole OVO, Drake and Weeknd himself tweeting what day it is, yeah, we're gonna anticipate it dropping today. That and the artwork released yesterday.

But yeah, taking the words of some random dude posting on KTT isn't a good look.
laugh.gif

When I mentioned KTT I expected you guys to take the info there with a grain of salt. Hell, most of the members of that thread take these "insiders " at face level
laugh.gif

I shoulda stuck with my original thinking that since dropping HOB at the end of March, it's really too soon to be dropping another mixtape.

I think JR is another poster who has the same line of thinking.

This ain't coming out today, ya'll

Originally Posted by franchise3

I shoulda stuck with my original thinking that since dropping HOB at the end of March, it's really too soon to be dropping another mixtape.

I think JR is another poster who has the same line of thinking.

This ain't coming out today, ya'll

Yeah, I believe it's also too early to drop another tape. People are still getting to know who he is. Hell, people in my section at OVO Fest was asking who he was during his set.

Back
Top Bottom