The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

These tickets gonna sell for 2x their initial value on the after markets next week then 4x six months from now. 

Not buying presale would be a mistake. If you like the album you saved a couple of bills.  If you don't like the album, flip and look at it as an investment. 
laugh.gif
you smaht

This guy is launching branding with H and M....

Good God.. Puma, H and M... telling you Disney is next

He's really trying to get to a billion

Not looking good so far from the reactions I'm seeing. They usually reserve some good seats for the presale, but it looks like most people getting trash seats so far.

I had a pre sale code. Saw the 100's sections a few times but everything else was 400's which is dead. VIP tickets are insanely expensive. I'm now getting errors when trying to search for tickets smh.

Last edited:
How much do you guys think the VIP seats are selling for? Think I'm going to get them but need to know how much bread i'm dropping 

Section 9 at the Barclays locked down.

Been seeing this cat since his first visit to NY when he did the Bowery Ballroom on LES.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Think I'm going to pull the trigger on the vip lounge package. I'm wondering if I'm able to sit next to my homeboy and his girlfriend since he wants the same package as well.

Section 9 at the Barclays locked down.

Been seeing this cat since his first visit to NY when he did the Bowery Ballroom on LES.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
same here

bit iono bout this without listening to the new album

Man this ***** really is a pop star. Paid almost $100 a piece for section 206 at the forum. Gonna try for better tickets Friday, hopefully the $99 + fees tickets are better. Buy those and just flip the ones I got.

But either way I'm in there.

Wow. Was that the $99+fees option? Did every tour stop have the same pricing?

I'm a kick myself if that's the options for LA and I settled smh

Man this ***** really is a pop star. Paid almost $100 a piece for section 206 at the forum. Gonna try for better tickets Friday, hopefully the $99 + fees tickets are better. Buy those and just flip the ones I got.

But either way I'm in there.

Same section I got bruh. Did you use the Citi presale?

6 month wait begins :smh:

Wow. Was that the $99+fees option? Did every tour stop have the same pricing?

I'm a kick myself if that's the options for LA and I settled smh
It's different pricing, I had to manually change the ticket selection option for Ticketmaster to FLR only for it to get floor seats. If you just click the "Best Available" option, it just rings up some random crap seats.

I messed up man. I accidently hit quantity of 2 (when we had 3 people total going). The quantity of 2 were floor CC row 4 seats 13,14.

Then I had to go back in and try to get the same damn seats next to us  for one person and got CC row 4 seat 7. I wonder if people would be nice enough to let us sit next to each other.

Back
Top Bottom