The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
i wanna feel you   
pimp.gif

Just a heads ups but there are two different compilations of the unreleased songs floating around.

One of them don't have TYF Demo (Gone) or Out Here on it.

Both of those are essential so make sure you got em on yours I didn't have em at first. :pimp:

Last edited:
Shouldnt have listened when some said this was trash. Just listening now and wow these are hardly throwaways.

Last edited:
Everything on this tape is leaps and bounds better than TITR and KOTF. Hopefully we can get a polished project with a similar sound.

I wish I could get down with these songs like all of you :lol:. Idk maybe I need to give em some more spins.

There was an interview that said like during 2014 he made a bunch of songs with Doc Mckinney that had a really drugged out Nirvana vibe to it. Maybe these leaked tracks are it?

I wonder how that conversation went with Doc. 2014 there were the tweets where Doc said they're going to hell for this new batch of music, and then when the time comes for BBTM, Doc's not on board, says don't expect him, and isn't anywhere on the album. Homie really went against the grain to be a pop sensation. In retrospect from when I first began listening, I would've never imagined he'd take that route.

I wonder how that conversation went with Doc. 2014 there were the tweets where Doc said they're going to hell for this new batch of music, and then when the time comes for BBTM, Doc's not on board, says don't expect him, and isn't anywhere on the album. Homie really went against the grain to be a pop sensation. In retrospect from when I first began listening, I would've never imagined he'd take that route.
That batch of music really needs to be leaked lol love those dark vibes

Back
Top Bottom