The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
With the amount of bass injected into these recents songs Abel really tryna make women O at a moment's notice throughout the day
sick.gif
pimp.gif

In the 90s would've fit perfectly in with the earlier works. I agree with that statement.

I wonder how many tracks from Doc and Illangelo will make the album.

OK i don't have perfect attendance in this thread so I need an alley oop to all these new tracks. I'm getting new furniture next week so I'm about to have these breezies in and out of here like a broke person in the Gucci store. I'm gonna need some music from King Abel to set the tone.

I'm about the check for this in the 90s joint now.

Last edited:
In the 90s would've fit perfectly in with the earlier works. I agree with that statement.

I wonder how many tracks from Doc and Illangelo will make the album.

If he's going for this horror theme that I've seen suggested I'd imagine a few. They make the perfect sound for that.

Breh, if I ever heard The Hills at the club.... :wow:

I was just out in Vegas this past weekend thinking like man if I hear the hills play while I'm out here I might lose it :lol: hills is too new right now though and really only heard often played once while I was out there and that was about it :frown:

Last edited:
I knew that damn video wasn't going to be about ****. Just more suspense. :lol:

Future rocking the XO varsity jacket though... :nerd:

I knew that damn video wasn't going to be about ****. Just more suspense. :lol:

Future rocking the XO varsity jacket though... :nerd:

Hope they recorded something ignorant. Future Hendrix in his prime right now.

Also LMAO at Bruh taking out his anger on people flexing in stories in here on that poor dude excited to see Weeknd.

Might Not is nasty.

A quick thought & reach.

So the Trilogy was the first part of another Trilogy.

Weebay.gif

where is the precedence for this statement??.

Uh. Once an artist gets bigger, the venues get bigger. The vast majority of those places have assigned seats. Only chance you'll get to camp first row is if you see him at a music festival (like this) or some club - which he doesn't really do outside of Vegas and Miami. Or if you drop a crazy amount of money and even then - not the same as being in a GA crowd.

He's done three shows in last 2 years in the Bay and none of them have been assigned seating all GA. I hope that doesn't change.

But yea pj and bompton pj and bompton tripping over nothing for no reason.

Last edited:
Met a new girl. Fairly sure she doesn't know anything about XO. Doubt she's even heard, or likes, Earned It. :lol:

always tryna send me off to rehab
drugs started feelin like it's decafe
I'm just tryna live life for the moment 
and all these muthaf*ckas want a real love...

DAMN #XO

Icfmf and 90s barely average. I want to call them trash actually. Hills is a banger. Definitely ready for more material.

Back
Top Bottom