The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
I voted for Drunk in Love Remix because it's one of my favorite songs from him, but it's more a cover/remix.

One of those Nights is clearly his best feature.

No OVOXO yet 
indifferent.gif

I want to keep the hope that they either have already completed a song or that they will very soon once they've settled after their respective tours

I have a feeling they'll just drop a track out of nowhere in the next few months. Neither of them gonna have an album for a while, it would be a bummer if they waited that long

I have a feeling they'll just drop a track out of nowhere in the next few months. Neither of them gonna have an album for a while, it would be a bummer if they waited that long
Hoping for this.

Maybe somethin for the summer since I doubt they'll do some singing track. 

There's no way they're gonna just drop it out of nowhere. Two of the biggest artists in the game right now. They're making a spectacle of it and using it as a selling point. 

There was a time that would be a cause for immediate excitement. Now it's more along the lines of skepticism.

Looks like he was just reminiscing on the 6 year anniversary of HOB on his IG

Can't believe it's been 6 years. Reflection on the past 6 years is too real

6 years. Damn. I was 22 back then. That was when I perfected my solo play. I was unstoppable back then. :lol: :smh:

Gonna celebrate for HoB and Thursday this year because next year will probably be the year I settle down.

Back
Top Bottom