The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I ordered my first merch item. A shirt.. really bummed i missed out on the kissland stuff

There’s some items for re sale at crazy prices lol

Despite the album not being released yet during the tracking period ending on February 27, 2020, After Hours managed to reach a position of number ten on the US Rolling Stone Top 200 through the 36,900 album-equivalent units provided by the already available tracks: "Heartless", "Blinding Lights", and "After Hours".[62]

Also, judging by the producer credits, you can kind of glean which tracks are going to be savage and which ones are going to be about Bella lol

Doc, post mixtapes, was a disappointment imho in terms of what he did on Starboy overall. So I'm glad he is absent from After Hours

I am very pleased to see Illangelo back because they bring the filth. He wasn't on Starboy at all.. yet Hearltess and After Hours show him on the beat. After Hours was a love song but the sound was definitely darker

He brought DaHeala!!!! He was one of the main writers/producers on KL

I'm really hoping that "In Your Eyes" is a dark, slow cover of the original Peter Gabriel song. He could make it incredible.

The SNL performance of Scared to Live has been on repeat for me heavy

It's crazy to think about how much time has passed since his last album. I was a freshman in college then and now I'm a graduating senior.

Have super high hopes for this, give me the sorrow Abel -- I need it bad right now

Some Pics from my concert experiences over the years
The Weeknd Toronto 941 - Copy.jpg

The Weeknd Toronto 944 - Copy.jpg
The Weeknd Concert 144.JPG
The Weeknd Concert 145.JPG
The Weeknd Concert 168.PNG
Fall 2013 168.JPG
Fall 2013 169.JPG

Attachments

• The Weeknd Concert 163.PNG
    The Weeknd Concert 163.PNG
    908.8 KB · Views: 7