The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EOS shirt finally came in :pimp:

Pics!!

wish i was able to scoop up the HOB and Thursday tees but whatevs, I couldn't miss out on the EOS tee

Damn now i wish i had gotten the short sleeve eos shift instead of the long sleeve, looks dope in those pictures. Hop shirt is the best out of them, pissed i missed out

Damn, y'all getting tees in and my joint is still saying "Processing, Ready to Ship" :lol: :smh:

I'll live as long as they don't cancel my **** though, because I'm not about to pay any resale markup to complete my set.

Help with pointing me in the right direction sir?....

He mentioned that he grabs all of this from the The Weeknd subreddit (reddit.com/r/theweeknd) before I believe, but I just went to check those out and it just seems like some goofy ___ is over there doing goofy ___ **** , with bits and pieces of real demos mixed in.

EDIT: Except for Gone. That's a real demo.

Last edited:
He mentioned that he grabs all of this from the The Weeknd subreddit (reddit.com/r/theweeknd) before I believe, but I just went to check those out and it just seems like some goofy ___ is over there doing goofy ___ **** , with bits and pieces of real demos mixed in.

EDIT: Except for Gone. That's a real demo.

I get em from varies spots, KTT, Reddit, Section80

The Fall Demo & The Birds Demo on Reddit aren't the real demos, parts and pieces of em but yeah

Last edited:
I get em from varies spots, KTT, Reddit, Section80

The Fall Demo & The Birds Demo on Reddit aren't the real demos, parts and pieces of em but yeah

Got you.

Apologies for the lack of respek that reddit foolishness had me putting on your name :lol:

My ls tee shipped and will be delivert today, but the ss says "ready to ship". Should I be nervous? I've never heard of them cancelling orders, but then again, the hype was never really there like it was for these.

Back
Top Bottom