The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. Been consistent in my disdain for years. I've voiced how garbage kotf and titr are. DD should not exist; you don't take a sharpie to the Mona Lisa. Outside just cringeworthy struggle to me. Montreal... meh.

Come at me, b.

tenor.gif
I will Amazon Prime Free same day deliver you this fade b

Mannnnnnnnnn I never get involved in this stuff but I can't believe I just read DD slander. Now I know how yall feel when someone goes at a song you love 
laugh.gif

Speaking of DD....someone said The Weeknd was getting his David Bowie on in this album on a track and that got me thinking I would love to hear Abel do a cover of Starman and The Man Who Sold The World (my personal favorite Bowie song) I know some people don't like it when artists do covers of classics but I really would love hear how he would put his spin on it like he did with Dirty Diana.

Mannnnnnnnnn I never get involved in this stuff but I can't believe I just read DD slander. Now I know how yall feel when someone goes at a song you love :lol:

Speaking of DD....someone said The Weeknd was getting his David Bowie on in this album on a track and that got me thinking I would love to hear Abel do a cover of Starman and The Man Who Sold The World (my personal favorite Bowie song) I know some people don't like it when artists do covers of classics but I really would love hear how he would put his spin on it like he did with Dirty Diana.

You don't take a sharpie to da Mona Lisa, b.

...Because that somehow makes sense as an analogy to my ___ :lol:

Never cared for his dirty Diana version. Always removed it from the burned Cd or playlist I was using at that time for EOS. If I wanna hear that I'll listen to MJ version. Not a bad cover or anything just never felt like listening to it.

I actually like the Weeknd version better... Deliver the fade...
I love the cover but 
sick.gif

So many hands that can be caught in this thread lately. If there's ever a NYXO summit I'm coming in like this to set it off. Especially after the slander in the last few pages

#ntneverforgets

tumblr_ml8py3lvH51s917bwo1_400.gif

I was kinda on the same page with blinkin with TITR until my eyes were opened. But Outside, DD? Na... Refer to the gif in my last post

Jesus, Starboy was used on NFL Primetime on ESPN

Song is everywhere, I never listen to the radio but I was sent to do some drop offs in the company car with no aux chord, so it was only the radio. I listened to 3 different stations and they all played Starboy twice.. one of them played it 3 times... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom