The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"My serotonin's gone a while agooo
Girl, it's gone 'cause of you
It's been gone 'cause of you"

Always have to put Heaven or Las Vegas on repeat whenever I listen to Thursday.

The guitar chords at the end when the instrumental is riding out are magical, I swear.

Last edited:
"I'm paaaaying foooor all my father's sins,
So ima thank him for you,
Ima thank him for you..."

*Piano riff followed by aggressive *** guitar chords*

Those words are too relatable.

You know exactly what I'm saying man.

Love the DD cover

If you can't rock with DD you better be against covering classics period. He murked that and the degree of difficulty was a 10/10.

I've been saying DD was a signature moment in the God's career. We have to remember HOB dropped something like 6 months before, the following was small.

The audacity and confidence to open up your most anticipated project to date with a cover of DD, and to handle it appropriately, that's when I really really knew. :smh:

The audacity and confidence to open up your most anticipated project to date with a cover of DD, and to handle it appropriately, that's when I really really knew.
mean.gif
yup

I didn't like Heaven or Las Vegas at first but I grew to dig it. However no matter how many times I listen to HOB/GTG, the second half will always be trash to me :lol:

I didn't like Heaven or Las Vegas at first but I grew to dig it. However no matter how many times I listen to HOB/GTG, the second half will always be trash to me :lol:
Facts, b.

Such a dope first half ruined by cringe bars.

I don't even look at as "bars" cuz it ain't like he really tryna rap. It's like harmonize talking. Same with KOTF.

Chris Brown and Bryson Tiller be tryna seriously rap, that's when I cringe.

Theres a video of him dancing to a rap song he did a couple pages back...from the little we heard it sounded good dont put him on the same league with bryson lol

"I'm paaaaying foooor all my father's sins,
So ima thank him for you,
Ima thank him for you..."

*Piano riff followed by aggressive *** guitar chords*

"My serotonin's gone a while agooo
Girl, it's gone 'cause of you
It's been gone 'cause of you"

Always have to put Heaven or Las Vegas on repeat whenever I listen to Thursday.

The guitar chords at the end when the instrumental is riding out are magical, I swear.

Let these dudes in here sleep. :smh:

I have one vivid memory attached to Heaven or Las Vegas. It will always be top tier Weeknd in my book. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom