The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did someone say Low Life is garbage???????????????????

Reported, blocked, search team sent.
The only song worth listening to more then once on the project if you ask me... I can't lie sounds like its a weekend record with a future feature tho 

Last edited:
King of the Fall > Tell Your Friends

I've literally been saying exactly this since the day BBTM dropped.

Figuratively the same lyrics just far more cookie cutter, over an incredibly boring throwaway Kanye beat.

I still wouldn't even have a problem with TYF if the production wasn't so sleep inducing.

Last edited:
I've literally been saying exactly this since the day BBTM dropped.

Figuratively the same lyrics just far more cookie cutter, over an incredibly boring throwaway Kanye beat.

I still wouldn't even have a problem with TYF if the production wasn't so sleep inducing.

Are you kidding me?! It's about time someone sliced up a sample and slid it to him. Weekends too real for taking that record

Why is he "real" for a taking a mediocre sample with a boring *** biuld up and regurgitating lyrics and themes he's voiced many times before in far more original and creative ways? :lol:

"Everybody round you is so basic,
I'm never rocking white I'm like a racist"

:lol:

I tried to like TYF I really did. One time I thought kicking back with a glass of scotch on a Sunday night and pairing it with some other better dusty soul sample records would help and it didn't. By Abel's (and Kanye's) standards it's just mediocre to me.

Last edited:
Why is he "real" for a taking a mediocre sample with a boring *** biuld up and regurgitating lyrics and themes he's voiced many times before in far more original and creative ways?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I tried to like TYF I really did. One time I thought kicking back with a glass of scotch on a Sunday night and pairing it with some other better dusty soul sample records would help and it didn't. By Abel's (and Kanye's) standards it's just mediocre to me.
i understand where you're coming from, but i have to disagree with you. I'm a hip hop head and i actually really like the record and the video.. simplicity just doesn't fit with todays sound tho

King of the fall is a crazy record.. but its too typical sounding of the weekend. Simplicity with soul on tell your friends really lets the vocal shine with the warm drums

KotF is bottom tier Weeknd, along with Tears in the Rain, Losers, Earned It, and a few others off of BBTM.

Still.

When he did KotF at The Madness tour, I straight dipped out to go to the restroom and grab another beer.

Don't eem care.

Last edited:
KotF is bottom tier Weeknd, along with Tears in the Rain, Losers, Earned It, and a few others off of BBTM.

Still.

When he did KotF at The Madness tour, I straight dipped out to go to the restroom and grab another beer.

Don't eem care.

4fa4aa7c_Somebodygettheymans.jpeg

Last edited:
The homie blink still ishing on King Of The Fall. :smh:

Why is he "real" for a taking a mediocre sample with a boring *** biuld up and regurgitating lyrics and themes he's voiced many times before in far more original and creative ways? :lol:

:lol:

That line is bad :lol:

But everything else about that song is great to me. The beat is simple but the way he rode the beat and basically told his rags to riches story was classic Weeknd. One of the few songs from that album I liked.

Last edited:

Still.

Don't eem care.

Still.

Don't eem care.

giphy.gif

KotF is fire. Earned It is smooth af. Losers when that beat drops and Labrinth is :pimp: on it

Tears in the Rain .. Kissland was meh in general.

and just seent that white varsity on ebay for 2.2k :x

Last edited:
I know blinkin never liked koft which is cool with me

But kissland, low life, earned it, tell your friends being wack???

Man y'all so stuck on wanting just the HOB Abel that y'all don't even know what's good music

Trilogy was a masterpiece but so is Kissland and BBTM is driving in the right direction in its lane.
That low life slander is just unacceptable. Reported

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom