The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Depressed out of my mind that he didn't drop a verse
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

The production and Florence and everything about it
eek.gif

The Shake It Out Remix hits iTunes Oct. 2nd..

So that means it's either EOS on Oct. 1st or The Knowing video.

Probably the video, though.

Still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

It pains me to say this, but I like Thursday more. @*$% is cray.
I've reached this conclusion as well in the last few weeks.
I LOVED HOB, to the point that I hesitated to introduce it to people because I would feel offended if they didn't appreciate it enough.

But Thursday was on ANOTHER ANOTHER level to me. It wasn't as catchy, it didn't have some of the
eek.gif
 vocals that HOB had, but I think overall it's a better musical effort. Replay value is higher, production is better, lyrics are deeper. I think Birds Part 2, Lonely Star, Thursday, the Zone, the second half of Gone, and Rolling Stone are all 5/5 type songs. And the other songs are strong as well. 

Either way I feel blessed to know about this guy's music, and I hope he keeps putting out straight dope. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

It pains me to say this, but I like Thursday more. @*$% is cray.
I've reached this conclusion as well in the last few weeks.
I LOVED HOB, to the point that I hesitated to introduce it to people because I would feel offended if they didn't appreciate it enough.

But Thursday was on ANOTHER ANOTHER level to me. It wasn't as catchy, it didn't have some of the
eek.gif
 vocals that HOB had, but I think overall it's a better musical effort. Replay value is higher, production is better, lyrics are deeper. I think Birds Part 2, Lonely Star, Thursday, the Zone, the second half of Gone, and Rolling Stone are all 5/5 type songs. And the other songs are strong as well. 

Either way I feel blessed to know about this guy's music, and I hope he keeps putting out straight dope. 
This.
Couldn't have said it better. Especially the last part.

Bring on October 1st.

If I put a person on the weeknd and they think it's "meh" I don't respect their opinion on ++*+ else

I'm afraid to hear EOS, I don't think my ears can handle anymore greatness

...just got put on to this guy. his music is %$%%%@% amazing. need links to everything w/ rainymood 
nerd.gif

Thursday stays on repeat.

To da mall, Thursday

To da school, Thursday

To da grocery store, Thursday

Taking da !@@*, Thursday

pimp.gif

(I don't have HOB on my mp3
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by solefood229

If I put a person on the weeknd and they think it's "meh" I don't respect their opinion on ++*+ else

I'm afraid to hear EOS, I don't think my ears can handle anymore greatness

Word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I think The Knowing video will be out on Oct. 1st, not EOS. EOS is probably coming in November.

this
Probably "The Knowing." He is featured in Drake's "Headlines" video as well, which drops on Sunday.

Originally Posted by SoleLifted5

sooo nothing drops tonite?

Naw, he just has a performance in Guelph as mentioned.I agree with too much on this page to quote. I've grown to love Thursday more than HoB. I play this album almost daily.And that Shake It Out remix is so dope that I broke down and downloaded the radio rip tonight to hold me over until the iTunes version drops tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom