The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Limited Edition PAX 2 Vaporizer

$325, sold alongside merch.

Turns on with the Hills playing.

file.jpg

file.jpg

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/146225

Last edited:
Tell Your Friends is so boring. I don't believe that tweet for a second.

Abel may have gone pop but he hasn't gone stupid.

No way he'd put together a snooze fest.

"I'm that N with the hair singin' 'bout poppin' pills, ****in' bi+ches, livin' life so trill"

He been singing that material since HoB and now he's recording more songs like that. Why are some people disappointed?

Last edited:
"I'm that N with the hair singin' 'bout poppin' pills, ****in' bi+ches, livin' life so trill"

He been singing that material since HoB and now he's recording more songs like that. Why are some people disappointed?

Because everybody wants that trilogy sound. A lot of fans have put him in a box that he'll never be able to get out of.

After 4 straight projects of that kind of sound, I think it's safe to say he put himself in that box

I hope so
If this is the case, the next album should be madness (ie; HOB, thursday, EOS type material). So BBTM is the beauty behind the madness that is going to be the next album. That would be fire, although I doubt he goes back in that direction after all this fame. We could only hope.

I'm saying....TYF is a dope song. HoB ain't gonna happen unless fam gets on that wild ish again.

Isn't that irrelevant if we're talking about his sound?

He put out 4 consecutive projects that followed a certain formula. How are the fans at fault for expecting him to follow that trajectory?

He's the one who set that precedent...not us

All 4 albums have very different sounds though. I don't know where this stuff comes from at all.

Isn't that irrelevant if we're talking about his sound?

He put out 4 consecutive projects that followed a certain formula. How are the fans at fault for expecting him to follow that trajectory?

He's the one who set that precedent...not us

It's not really irrelevant because he isn't bound to just that sound. No matter how much OG fans want him to be. I love it too but it is what it is. Let the kid explore his talents.

I'm Muslim so here's my little story lol.

I'm on a bar, I just finished work. Someone who works for us is dropping me home. I just mixed some Bacardi and sunny D in my Supreme bottle lol and I'm chilling. Idk if he smells anything the bud I have in my bad or whatever.

I'm blasting the Zone and he's just like wow this is amazing song. He's old like 65 doesn't speak English much either or whatever. Just amazed so like this is what you listen to all the time lmao.

This freaking proves that the Young Gawd can literally touch your soul man. I freakkng miss OG Abel.

The young Gawd did it once again.

Back
Top Bottom