The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm gonna take another look on Friday, but I'm satisfied with my seats at Barclays. $150 for lower lever, sec 22. don't like sitting off to the sides, so I'm happy about that
end_stage_2_seating_chart.gif

My advice for first timers is don't get too faded. I barely remember my first show lol

I think I have officially tested my boundaries and am going to refrain from spending $600 for floor seats. If I can find lower level then I may still go

My advice for first timers is don't get too faded. I barely remember my first show lol
This is my advice FOR ANYBODY. I've been 3 times and faded way too much on every one of them. You think you can control it but the energy is just too real leading up. If I go I am going to do something drastic to make sure I'm good

If you feel like you're too ****** up just throw back an Addy and you'll be super aware within a few minutes :lol:.

I still don't know what song y'all listening to when you slander KOTF

it's smooth and trill AF

I remember dropping acid for this kissland show. It was one of the best and worst decisions of my life. My peak was when the gawd came out and his set felt like hours for me. By the time it ended, it was like 1130 and I was still tripping balls. I remember seeing those kissland mascots they bugged me out.

I remember dropping acid for this kissland show. It was one of the best and worst decisions of my life. My peak was when the gawd came out and his set felt like hours for me. By the time it ended, it was like 1130 and I was still tripping balls. I remember seeing those kissland mascots they bugged me out.
roll.gif

NTXO ain't nothin to mess with 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom