The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if you guys tried blues aka smurfs used to crush that mix it with that white girls, called that ish skylar white.

Had me like Brock lesnar with a Mandingo Johnson

Doing nose candy though bruh... :lol:

Bruh I had an on and off relationship with the princess I was talking about in my above post. At point I didn't have my ish together at all I started back at a community college, this is when Thursday the tape dropped.

Word to gawd son both HOB and Thursday saved my life. Spent more than half the time at CC in a bathroom stall cleaning my nose *wink. Was on the deans list every semester, was on point in working and hustling. Of course all good things come to an end.

That same chick I was smash and doing yak with my homies cousins girl. There was this one time I was so freaking yaked I couldn't get my ish up. Actually it happened many times. I made her do a line off my ish before only had one successful attempt. Another night I thought that's how I was going to start the night off. What does my ish respond to me with? Nope go clean your nose you only getting your nipples sucked tonight. Got me so tight I remeber I would make letters or just crazy designs and do it in one go.

There was a time in my life when I loved a girl who likes a sniff.  I keep my use at a minimum these days though. 

and hold up  I head no idea some ****** fail to appreciate the greatness that is Tears in the Rain

When it's said and done.
I already felt love..
And I let it end up..
End up dying by itself.............
And when it's said and done.
You were better off..
You deserve real love............
And I deserve to be by myself........................
Cause I've gone too far..
And I started too young...
To give up
And even if I changed
It would be too late...
I exposed my ways....
Now every girl I touch...
Sonnn, I relate to this part right now. That "helicopter bass"  note in Tears In the rain is my favorite part of the song.

What's this about?

Earned it is my jam brahs & I've been XO since day 1. Good to see fam finesse on the charts coming from where he came from. This is coming from a dude that HATES everything on the radio :x

I just checked my guide all week, he doesn't show up in any of the info. I would like to record but it'll be Earned It again won't it
sick.gif

The world really does have their chance to be exposed to the XO movement

Last edited:
dudes really feeling some type of way about him performing "earned it" 

"youre lucky he even performs for you bastards" 

Earned it is flames, i don't care how or why someone else is exposed to the Weekend, or if that's the only song they know so what...

Back
Top Bottom