The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol

These big artists and producers know who the real deal is and who they want to collab with/be around

XO movement>

Last edited:

These big artists and producers know who the real deal is and who they want to collab with/be around

XO movement>
I remember an interview which was either french or wiz, saying that they felt so lucky that abel collab with them cause he doesn't work with just anybody.  And he puts so much work into it that everything has to be perfect.

XO movement>
I remember an interview which was either french or wiz, saying that they felt so lucky that abel collab with them cause he doesn't work with just anybody.  And he puts so much work into it that everything has to be perfect.

Keep it mind this was also two years ago. Months and months before Kissland dropped.

His music and talent have been undeniable since day one.

he has not made a single mistake yet... y'all were acting like this when i posted about the 50 shades thing. 

weeknd x yeezy = 
pimp.gif

IDK seeing how HARD festival has always had a good sound system and "rave lights" lol, seeing the weeknd might be kinda cool. However the crowd attending, not. lol Ill be in TX by then so ill miss this... :/

Back
Top Bottom