The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

you a clown if you really wanted until 3 a.m. on an internet forum on some sheep stuff for a dude with one viable body of work.
one dude even said he sent a mass text to his boys lol..c'mon man its not nearly that serious.
This 
laugh.gif
Self entitlement at a hunnad thou though. I love the jokes but I'm convinced some of these dudes truely believe this boy Abel OWES them something
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, once Q said it wasn't dropping...I didn't get my hopes up.

This is the 1st Thursday I ever thought it was coming out. I'm looking for it today. But if not, ah well. As I said...it's only been 4 months since HoB. _'s aren't supposed to drop tapes every 4 months. Esp. good ones. And HE never said it was coming out *this* day or *this* time. Gotta chill.

OK this is from the same source that said it was supposed to drop last night at 3:42 , so you know the drill.

So I just want to apologize everyone. My source says the XO crew had every intention of releasing Thursday at 3:42am but they all got together for a party and got ****ed up. So as of now he says they will be releasing it at 7:07 pm eastern time. He says the plan is to release it at 7:07 then head off to a club to celebrate afterwards so we won't have to worry about them getting wasted before they release it. Again I apologize and I hope this makes up for it.

I hope its true, but not getting hopes up.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

OK this is from the same source that said it was supposed to drop last night at 3:42 , so you know the drill.

So I just want to apologize everyone. My source says the XO crew had every intention of releasing Thursday at 3:42am but they all got together for a party and got ****ed up. So as of now he says they will be releasing it at 7:07 pm eastern time. He says the plan is to release it at 7:07 then head off to a club to celebrate afterwards so we won't have to worry about them getting wasted before they release it. Again I apologize and I hope this makes up for it.

I hope its true, but not getting hopes up.
frown.gif

BRING THE 707 OUT!!!

Why is everyone assuming it is going to come out right at midnight? Krit has a mixtape coming out and it isn't dropping until later tonight.

this thread is gonna jump 7+ pages at 7:06, I hope it drops tonight going to the beach tomorrow and I need some driving music

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

what if it sucks?

indifferent.gif
the hell is wrong with you?
Why would you even say some sick twisted !#%$ like this?
On everything I love someone around me is getting their feelings destroyed if this !#%$ don't drop tonight. I'm starting to get in that mood
mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

what if it sucks?

indifferent.gif
the hell is wrong with you?
Why would you even say some sick twisted !#%$ like this?
On everything I love someone around me is getting their feelings destroyed if this !#%$ don't drop tonight. I'm starting to get in that mood
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm sorry...it'll be 
pimp.gif
 no doubt. 

Back
Top Bottom