The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Forget what you know make yourself at home ‘cuz baby when I’m finished with ya you won’t wanna go outside

mean.gif
pimp.gif
Been listening to "Outside" heavy last few days 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Fams. My current song list on my iPhone is set up like this because of alphabetical order

The Morning

Next

Nomads

Odd Look

Often

One of Those Nights

Or Nah

Recently I've just been skipping right to The Morning while driving and immediately get in my zone
pimp.gif
. Makes me wanna just holla at a chick when I pull up at a red light . If only I were single tho.

Hard when you got a girl that's definite wifey material. Girls like that don't deserve the bs but sometimes a man can't help it. Being young don't help either

I'm 22 and strong advice to the youngins like me that I shoulda followed. Don't get into no serious relationship young. Live life and do ya thing, get it outta your system. Especially if you a young gawd fan
laugh.gif

I actually ******* passed on my first chance to go to SNL tonight because I been hyped for tonight's UFC fights for months now :lol:

My dude looked like he was ready to put AG on the team :lol: :pimp:. Sean probably grabbed her hand tightly after that performance.

Much love to Toronto, too many pretty faces.
Thanks to Customs Border Patrol for letting me slide back to the U.S. minus my pipes.
Show was dope, my girl loved it. Weeknd always kills it with the light effects & the band. Voice was ight imo, needed a mop for the ladies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom