The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*Don't show the world how alone you've become
Just checked it, you're right.

My ears man. 
mean.gif

Man kissland needed more tracks like the second half of the song "kissland"

That vulgar ****...I was suprised I could listen to half the cd around the fam no cursing or foul language anything :smh:

Last edited:
Weeknd on his vulgar raunchy **** is him at his best word to Often.

See, I disagree :lol: He has his own unique brand of vulnerability in his music and that's when I think he's special / at his best. Like on Pretty, Rolling Stone, Twenty Eight, Same Old Song, The Fall, Adaptation, The Birds Pt. 1 & 2, Love in the Sky, and countless other records that he's done.

Certain records when he's on his raunch wave, like Outside, I love. (Fornicated to that record not too long ago :lol: :smh: ) But then others it just sounds so typical and forced. He's a really good songwriter man, and I just feel like when he does his raunch the writing on those records is typical and borderline cringeworthy IMO.

See, I disagree :lol: He has his own unique brand of vulnerability in his music and that's when I think he's special / at his best. Like on Pretty, Rolling Stone, Twenty Eight, Same Old Song, The Fall, Adaptation, The Birds Pt. 1 & 2, Love in the Sky, and countless other records that he's done.

Certain records when he's on his raunch wave, like Outside, I love. (Fornicated to that record not too long ago :lol: :smh: ) But then others it just sounds so typical and forced. He's a really good songwriter man, and I just feel like when he does his raunch the writing on those records is typical and borderline cringeworthy IMO.

The birds part 2 is definitely vulgar :lol:

The birds part 2 is definitely vulgar :lol:

But conceptually, it's on the opposite end of vulgar. Like he's speaking on why he told you not to fall for him in The Birds Pt. 1. He's just a bird, don't fall for him because he's too callous towards love and women. That's some real *** **** :lol:

weeknd x ariana grande track coming soon.

I will be at SF show if NT wants to kick it

hmm...honestly idk how i feel about it. i mean grande is aight as a singer. doesn't float my boat now. her songs have been booty (the few i heard).

also is it gonna the typical ill make that P rain type weeknd with grande? i can't see grande gettin dirty in da booth.

for the beasts tho...

tumblr_lywkrtT1St1r4kfic.gif

I've listened to "love in the sky" the most off KL... Seconded by "professional"...

I skip "live for", "wanderlust", and "pretty" most of the time.

"Often" is alright. I just think y'all are so thirsty for new material y'all over hyped it.

Anyone know when those Vegas tix go on sale? That line up is wild, with Ye, Weeknd, Outkast, A-Trak, and Phantogram on the same line up... Dayum...

Prolly gonna have to go to that.

Often could replace a couple songs off kissland IMO..that **** is fire I'm still jamming it

And also Valerie :pimp:

Last edited:
Man I really want Drake to spit on "Often"...

...**** is like a seductive strip club version of "Pound Cake."

I gotta fall back with listening to this **** at work tho, **** around and get that "Sexual Harrassment" email from HR...

I used to only sort of like Pretty.  Then i saw the music video.  Changed my thoughts on it a lot.  Went from a nice and friendly song to a maniacal psychotic song. 

weeknd x ariana grande track coming soon.

I will be at SF show if NT wants to kick it

As will I. I was tryna see Stanford play in person but of course they would play they 1 game on a Friday per year the same day at the same damn time... Ah well,

Often is fire.. Just not the slower, more drawn out songs that we're accustomed to

Would be like the Live for if it were going to be on the new album.. Drake could've been on it too IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom