The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For real... is this a 10/10 album?

Yes, every track is amazing in its own and as a body of work it's perfect.

To think that he wrote all these songs himself at 21 with no features just shows how much of a prodigy the man is.

Yeah PND is average at best. All of my friends like him so I'm sorta forced to listen to him :lol:. He has a couple listen-able songs but that's about it.

Party is hit or miss for me, not in the same league as the Young God at all.

Leave that man out this thread.

Party's that ____
pimp.gif
Party is hit or miss for me, not in the same league as the Young God at all.

Leave that man out this thread.
i like pnd but its unfair to compare them

same sport but different approaches

i rock with both, but abel is on another level. thats not my "stan-dom" 

i wonder if PND was still on the european dates on wylat

thats a sick show opening to close 

Call me crazy, but 99% of his catalogue as The Weeknd is classic material. The only hiccup is Live For, but the album is soooooo inexplicably dope, that most days Live For doesn't factor for me, thus making the entire catalogue flawless.

I can't decide which project I enjoy most. I tend to say HOB, but that's only because it was my introduction to The Weeknd experience. Every week is a new favorite.

HOB is that raw, unadulterated Weeknd music.

Then just when you thought dude couldn't go deeper into the rabbit hole, he puts together Thursday.

EOS starts the transition to more polished work. Perhaps the perfect balance of writing & production that took his music to another level, IMO.

KL. Already touched upon it, but when you consider that this is his first major release, the quality of music only got better with his rising fame. This album reached subject matter & levels of writing not seen on his previous efforts.

This is all my opinion of course, but this is why all of his work is classic material.

Y'all sleeping on PND.

Top three tracks y'all have to listen to are
"Right Now", "Was Good Curious", & " Break From Toronto".

Break from Toronto :x :x :x

Whoever made that beat :smh: :smh:

That's a "weeknd worthy" track, but most of PND stuff ain't on weeknd level, but it's still good.

Last edited:
Whoever mentioned an OVOXO mixtape, :wow:. That would be an amazing piece of work.

And let's leave PND in his own thread, that boy raw though, if you can't rock woth Make a Mill and Break from Toronto, you're missing out. And Persian Rugs is crinack. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone order from the Shop?

How long did it take you to get it?

I ordered mine March 14th and it is still processing on the website, I emailed their customer service and no response.

I ordered mine March 14th and it is still processing on the website, I emailed their customer service and no response.
they usually take a day or so to get back to you

i ordered some stuff the same day or around then (new stuff), has yet to ship but they wrote me nack saying they were apparently pre order items and will ship next week

they usually take a day or so to get back to you

i ordered some stuff the same day or around then (new stuff), has yet to ship but they wrote me nack saying they were apparently pre order items and will ship next week
Aight cool, I emailed them with all the information they requested and I am still waiting. This is the 2nd day so we'll see.

I ordered a couple T-Shirts last Summer and they took around 5-6 weeks to be delivered. They're based in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom