The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Till Dawn to my surprise became my favorite of the 3 bonus tracks. i cant stop playing it!!

I got my email confirmation on Friday.. Expected arrival is the 15th :smh:

So much for pre order

Don't see the hype in the remastering, sounds the same to me :lol: definitely wouldn't buy it if I wanted to hear some music from Weeknd, would just download the 3 bodies of work.

Now if I'm doing it to support him, (Which I did, good work should occasionally be compensated imo) that's another story.

Oh, EOS>HOB>Thursday.

Met him and Lamar while they were in L.A. too. Real cool guy.

Enemy, Valerie, Twenty Eight, Till Dawn, homie's writing is phenomenal.

Last edited:
Don't see the hype in the remastering, sounds the same to me :lol: definitely wouldn't buy it if I wanted to hear some music from Weeknd, would just download the 3 bodies of work.

Now I'm doing it to support him, (Which I did, good work should occasionally be compensated imo) that's another story.

Oh, EOS>HOB>Thursday.

Met him and Lamar while they were in L.A. too. Real cool guy.

Enemy, Valerie, Twenty Eight, Till Dawn, homie's writing is phenomenal.

thats my thing...im sorta 50/50 on buying a bunch of songs i got for free a few yrs ago anyways all for 4 new songs. but part of me wants to buy to support. i won't use the discs.

maybe i should just buy the new tracks only...its still support.

anyways its all on spotify now so ima run thru it.

Copped 1 for every classic tape he gave me :smokin

It's $13-$15
laugh.gif
This is no life altering financial decision.

You probably spend more at lunch when you go to Chipotle or Panera.
WORD.
laugh.gif
Cats out here making it seem that's their lunch money for the rest of the month or some ****.

Henz.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*salutes*

'Bout to go now and grab my copy so I can finally listen to what I've been missing on...

Listening to it right now. Even tho I've heard all 3 tapes/albums before this I'm still listening to every track :lol: I don't know why.
Still Hate House of Balloons (The song) tho.

i got my copy at BB..

i had no idea that doc mickinney and illangelo were his producers, i thought they were just like his homeboys or something. 
laugh.gif

It's $13-$15 :lol: This is no life altering financial decision.

It's $13-$15 :lol: This is no life altering financial decision.

WORD. :lol: Cats out here making it seem that's their lunch money for the rest of the month or some ****.

Henz. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: *salutes*

'Bout to go now and grab my copy so I can finally listen to what I've been missing on...

DAT RECESSION YO! :lol:

Listening to it right now. Even tho I've heard all 3 tapes/albums before this I'm still listening to every track :lol: I don't know why.
Still Hate House of Balloons (The song) tho.

Used to feel this way. But have a drunken/high day where it seems like you're going through the motions aka being in a "happy house" it'll change your views on the song I think. Furthermore, let that that autonomous day turn into a turnt up night and glass table girls makes it that much better. It's slowly crept up in my top 10 songs of his catalogue. With that said, to each his own.

Got the last copy at my local Target.  Wicked Games came on the radio on the drive home...it's about to go down.
It was sold out that quick? They only have like four copies or what lol. I thought it would be easy to find but hopefully I don't have to drive all around town later today just to find one at a Target or BB

Last edited:
i just started listening to the weeknd because one of my boys told me to listen and i like what ive heard so far im stuck on the song til the dawn and as far as comparing him to frank ocean similar but not the same and i personally LOVE frank ocean

Back
Top Bottom