The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Song of the night for me was After hours. He stopped on the last part and literally everybody in that stadium sung the last minute or so. **** was crazy.

And Call Out My name went crazy! Was not expecting that. Easily one of the better moments of the night. He smoked that. :pimp:

Real Sell Out too. Outside of the area behind the stage it wasn’t a empty seat in that joint from what I could see. My section was packed.

Show was CRAZYYYYY that stage design alone is nuts. The traffic getting to Fedex field was disgusting though and the merch lines were wild slow but overall it was a fun time. He sounded good and the energy was up there

Kiss Land
I Was Never There
Call Out My Name
Wicked Games
The Morning
woooweeee :sick: :sick: :sick:

Stadium/my section was so silent during Kiss Land compared to other songs lol, expected though
That boy Abel just keeps on moving up though, I respect it

1659367104352.png
1659367137074.png
1659367167483.png
1659367180922.png

Kay's set was great, I've got some of his music on my phone now after hearing him. Thinking of going to see him perform again in Brooklyn in September.

He been the man

I remember like 2016 at lolla

I was with the homie front row and teens were booing him cuz they wanted to see uzi… who played right after…

Nice to see peiple are coming around to him pause

Did mike dean really play can’t hold my liquor? Seeing setlist for some shows saying he opened with that. And I guess he does a Travis Scott cover as well?

Back
Top Bottom