The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1587048587136.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

30% off the website up to 4 items with code: AFTERHOURS.. i want the matches but i ain't paying $10.00 for shipping lmao

It will forever be unfair to compare any body of work against Trilogy. So with that excluded, this is 1b in the discography. 2020/Covid-19 will also make this project special. I had to trim some fat, but I ended up with 14 tracks and an hour worth of listening time.

I try my best to not get high again. But I been stuck inside this place for days on end.

Sums it up.

Wonderful always puts me in a good mood, one of my fav songs to play while cruising around on a sunny day.

It will forever be unfair to compare any body of work against Trilogy. So with that excluded, this is 1b in the discography. 2020/Covid-19 will also make this project special. I had to trim some fat, but I ended up with 14 tracks and an hour worth of listening time.

I try my best to not get high again. But I been stuck inside this place for days on end.

Sums it up.

Yeah this album is still getting heavy play from me with no skips at all. Nice to see that the album is still #1 on for a month straight!

Curious to which 3 you excluded (in your eyes, save your tears, scared to live?)

Yeah this album is still getting heavy play from me with no skips at all. Nice to see that the album is still #1 on for a month straight!

Curious to which 3 you excluded (in your eyes, save your tears, scared to live?)
Save Your Tears is going to be my go to karaoke song along with Blinding Lights. Hardest to Love and In Your Eyes skip every time. Scared to Live 50% of the time.

I then added Nothing Compares, Blinding Lights & Heartless remixes, and Scared to Live SNL. The other bonuses are mid.

We all know the answer is HOB. Don't over think it.

I really like after hours. And without getting into a ranking argument i don't think After Hours is better then kissland

Back
Top Bottom