The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think he goes back on his Starboy. Let the success and hopefully the city of New York influence him to create something dark but I think it depends can he find another model or pop star to fall for. Or he just runs through these women and it’s just pop star Abel for some years then he just takes a break.

Nothing Compares To You has a Kiss Land production style but he brought in trilogy vibes with the ad libs and singing on it. Great track.

Just a continuation of where the album left off. He seems to write according to his moods. I can’t see him giving us pop tracks being single and what not. I feel like we will really get some trilogy / KL vibes going forward
The album is all about Bella though

The album is all about Bella though
I know. Until I bleed out ends with him dealing with the fact that its over with her. I meant continuation in the sense that the content going forward will be about what he’s dealing with post Bella. Maybe some sad ****. Maybe some raunchy ****. I just think the content will follow what comes after that. I can’t ever see him making an album that’s just not in tune with what he’s going through

Nothing Compares To You has a Kiss Land production style but he brought in trilogy vibes with the ad libs and singing on it. Great track.
I honestly think a lot of sounds from after hours were kiss land lite which makes sense since it has one of the main producers of kL on it
I know. Until I bleed out ends with him dealing with the fact that its over with her. I just think the content will follow what comes after that. I can’t ever see him making an album that’s just not in tune with what he’s going through
yeah that’s exactly it, since it seems like he Bella influence could be over where’s his next inspo

Guess we gotta see where life takes him

These bonus tracks
2BAE25DB-3CBE-4414-A5B5-B4DB0A9F16EB.jpeg
D2429BEC-4693-4013-82BF-CF83E88A5F57.jpeg
AEF68D14-D7E5-4618-92ED-D8F6D92CC507.jpeg

ABBF2CF6-8708-4EA6-A8E8-768281D26498.gif

I honestly think a lot of sounds from after hours were kiss land lite which makes sense since it has one of the main producers of kL on it

yeah that’s exactly it, since it seems like he Bella influence could be over where’s his next inspo

Guess we gotta see where life takes him
Hopefully he locks in with his OG producers again, and less Max Martin. Also hope he delivers again with the writing.

i wish i waited for the album and didn't play after hours (song) for a week straight :lol:
Imagine if he just released two albums

One for the classic Abel and one for the pop Abel

Honestly the classic Abel songs on one cohesive track list is pretty up there

Classic
Alone again
Too late
Snowchild
LA
Heartless
Faith
Repeat after me
After hours
Bleed out
Nothing compares
Missed you
Lullaby

Pop
Hardest to love
Scared to live
Blinding lights
In your eyes
Save your tears

Also imagine if you didn’t hear any snippets or singles and listened first time fresh

:sick:

I honestly think we’d hail it as an instant classic
I miss the days he didn’t drop any singles and drops the whole project out of the blue.

I also think 10-12 songs is the sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom