The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the album dropping in March I could maybe see him doing it earlier but it could maybe get pushed into the fall

there mightve been a leak from stubhub saying during fall. i hope it's not true and earlier. I'm gonna try to make it to all his shows here in LA and Vegas.

Our man is getting married and having kids under two years for sure. This album my guess will be a timeline from the ending with Selena or more so just the whole Selena situation and him being single wildin’ out then getting back with Bella. He tried to go live that old life before being back with Bella but he knew that’s not what he wanted anymore.
The lyrics are just....damn son....this album is going to be really good.

1582116600137.gif

Our man is getting married and having kids under two years for sure. This album my guess will be a timeline from the ending with Selena or more so just the whole Selena situation and him being single wildin’ out then getting back with Bella. He tried to go live that old life before being back with Bella but he knew that’s not what he wanted anymore.
The lyrics are just....damn son....this album is going to be really good.

Rumor is that this "breakup" with Bella is just a marketing ting for the album rollout.

They keep going back to each other, so shouldn't be a surprise imo.

Back
Top Bottom