The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This man gonna end up being a Marvel character :lol:

A Marvel movie of Abel living in...Kissland, and gaining his powers to become Starboy >D

04fMz25.jpg

Whoa whoa that's my bad. Tbh, The Hills is head and shoulders above BBTM that I forget it was a part of the project. It also doesn't help that we got the track super early along with the GBIT90s leak and In The Night iirc.

Don't put that slander on me, it was an honest mistake :lol:.

The Hills always been overrated. Production just aint quite as Godly as yall make it out to be, the hook is lazy and whiney.

Dudes were just starved for debauchery and needed a champion of the BBTM era.

Great track though.

Not the hills is overrated talk again... that track is perfection. Top 5 abel right there. Bbtm may have been meh, but our boy threw us a bone with the hills.

bbtm was like the private jet that whisked him away to the big time. But before take off, he looked out of the window one last time to let ya know he remembers how things were before the departure. That look out the window was the hills.

The Hills always been overrated. Production just aint quite as Godly as yall make it out to be, the hook is lazy and whiney.

Dudes were just starved for debauchery and needed a champion of the BBTM era.

Great track though.

Sometimes folks just like to go against the grain just to do it. I get it.

Thing is I’m hardly even going against the grain. :lol:

Going against the grain just to be a contrarian is a blinkin a blinkin with TITR or his extreme views on KOF.

It’s only a small handful of y’all that legit got Hills in your top 10. Y’all the minority not me.

It’s a good song and an even better single, but it’s not even the best song on BBTM.

It’s too methodical for me to put it up there with his truly genius pieces of music over the years.

Last edited:
Nah, b. I'm on record three years ago saying kotf was absolute trash the day it premiered. I'm not new to this slander, I'm true to this slander. :lol:

I wholeheartedly believe the day will come where you all wake up and realize that titr and kotf are trash. Because they are.

Back
Top Bottom