The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some really dope XO art done by EmmaXO.

I'd def give her a follow if you guys like these pieces. She's super talented and I always love checking in to see what she's been working on. 

Saw an IG post this morning with he and Metro. Not sure if that was meant to imply something could be cooking or if it was just an old pic

Saw an IG post this morning with he and Metro. Not sure if that was meant to imply something could be cooking or if it was just an old pic
I'm just assuming he's gonna work with the other artists who were in the Reminder video:

Tiller

Montana

Travis

Metro

I'm just assuming he's gonna work with the other artists who were in the Reminder video:

Tiller

Montana

Travis

Metro
Man, I've been waiting/hoping.. 

There were so many rumors about him being on the Tiller album. Didn't happen

There's already a song with Montana that sounds crazy. Still hasn't dropped

Then of course there's OVOXO. At this point I've accepted they've only made peace but no longer gonna make music

I **** with #NTXO

@broncos19dm salute!
nthat.gif

This is a random question but for anyone that went to a Legend of the Fall show, does the merch booth accept credit card?

Tickets are dropping, most likely gonna get something for tomorrow

I just gotta make decision if I want floor seats or first section off the floor... I'll be saving about $120 if I go off the floor

I just gotta make decision if I want floor seats or first section off the floor... I'll be saving about $120 if I go off the floor
Personally, I would try to be middle of the floor if possible by like the end of the catwalk because that's where he stays most of the show. 

However, I don't know how much expensive those ticket are 

Personally, I would try to be middle of the floor if possible by like the end of the catwalk because that's where he stays most of the show. 

However, I don't know how much expensive those ticket are 

as long as you have floor tickets, you can kinda finesse your way there.. once the light goes off just head over there.. there'll be too many people for the security to control.

My girl just got floor seats $365 for the pair, seats 1 & 2 front of the end of the stage

Took your word Broncos :lol:

My girl just got floor seats $365 for the pair, seats 1 & 2 front of the end of the stage

Took your word Broncos :lol:

those are good. just stand and be ready to move towards the stage once the lights go out.. everyone is going to crowd the area.

as long as you have floor tickets, you can kinda finesse your way there.. once the light goes off just head over there.. there'll be too many people for the security to control.
For the DC show they were not letting anyone get close to the catwalk

Took your word Broncos
laugh.gif
Hope you enjoy the show fam! 

My girl is pregnant maybe it was a bad idea to get floor seats then? :lol:

Last year at prudential, everyone stood at their seat on the floor :smh:

Anyone know? show is tomorrow 
nthat.gif
Not 100% but I am pretty sure they had those machines there where you could scan your card, should be good bro! 
My girl is pregnant maybe it was a bad idea to get floor seats then?
laugh.gif

Last year at prudential, everyone stood at their seat on the floor
mean.gif
Everyone on the floor def stood the whole time while Abel was out. 

Back
Top Bottom