The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By the time I was able to make it to hm yesterday everything with xo on it was sold out.
If anyone can scoop a xl hoodie please pm.

Views, was released in April and debuted at number one. It revolved lyrically around his hometown Toronto and featured production by longtime cohorts Noah "40" Shebib and Boi-1da, among others. Late that year, Drake issued another trio of singles -- including the chart-topping "Fake Love" -- that heralded the release of his next full-length More Life, which included collaborations with Nineteen85, The Weeknd and Maneesh Bidaye as well as Boi-1da.~ Andy Kellman

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/drake/id271256

OVOXO confirmed? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
His presence seems to be at an all time high

His features leading up to his album release, his album pretty much being all over the radio, the live performances on award shows, his tour (Bryson and Uzi tagging along), the Reminder video, the Nav video/feature, his H and M collaboration and now his apparent feature on More Life

Everywhere you turn you see him

Last edited:

His features leading up to his album release, his album pretty much being all over the radio, the live performances on award shows, his tour (Bryson and Uzi tagging along), the Reminder video, the Nav video/feature, his H and M collaboration and now his apparent feature on More Life

His team is doing a great job keeping him in the spotlight and relevantly too.

He's been on a roll since BBTM tbh. Dude don't stop

It's going to be a while before we get that Trilogy tour, he's still got so many new musical ideas.

I'm more excited for the next album than that, luckily I saw him multiple times between Trilogy/Kissland so I'm satisfied.

Just came back from my hm and all sold out.. Anyone have that olive or khaki bomber in a sz M or L you can hook the boy up

I need that bomber jacket y'all :smh:

I copped the grey XO sweatshirt

Back
Top Bottom