The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On campus and won't be able to head out to an H&M tomorrow 
frown.gif

After hearing XO Tour Life, I'd be ok with a Lil Uzi Vert feature. That songs dope

Last edited:
Sidewalks really grew on me. Still hate the autotune but his background vocals in the song are godly.

HAAAATEEEEE Kendrick verse. ****** ruined the flow with that say say say, hey hey hey crap :smh:

6ft under would be better if it wasn't literally a recycled low life.

Coming out strong FLAMESSS just need a future-less version

beige bomber sold out already :wow:

copped the beige bomber, black XO hoodie, and black crewneck :pimp:

dont forget, if you haven't, sign up for their newsletter for 20% off + free ship

black hoodie came out to $25 shipped

Last edited:
My wife went in this morning. There was only 5 folks ahead and a few behind in line. She walked in and scooped both bombers and two sweatshirts with no problems. We're good to go over here! :D

So we go to the one mall 15min from me first since I figured they may have the stuff. They only had the crew neck sweaters out and said the rest will be out later. So me and my girl buy the crews and the girl said she'll put the bombers for us on hold when they hit the floor.

So for the hell of we decide to go the mall closest to home that I said has terrible allocation..... THEY HAD EVERYTHING OUT. Go figure lol. Tried on the XL bomber and fit fine. Bought everything else I wanted. Later we going back to get my girls small bomber

XO

So we go to the one mall 15min from me first since I figured they may have the stuff. They only had the crew neck sweaters out and said the rest will be out later. So me and my girl buy the crews and the girl said she'll put the bombers for us on hold when they hit the floor.

So for the hell of we decide to go the mall closest to home that I said has terrible allocation..... THEY HAD EVERYTHING OUT. Go figure lol. Tried on the XL bomber and fit fine. Bought everything else I wanted. Later we going back to get my girls small bomber

XO

You got the XL? How's the fit? Just curious.

Not fitted around the torso but now that I'm examining the fit at home it's good because it's cut a little short. I'm 6ft 200lbs athletic build with long arms so anyone similar I'd suggest the XL because of the length

Copped both bombers the last green one and 2nd to last being tan one. And this was at 1010. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Not fitted around the torso but now that I'm examining the fit at home it's good because it's cut a little short. I'm 6ft 200lbs athletic build with long arms so anyone similar I'd suggest the XL because of the length

I'm 6ft. 185lb with the same build and long arms. :lol:

I need to double check what sizes she grabbed. I might be SOL.

Checked one store. Bombers are gone. Got two of the last grey sweatshirts. The blazer and hoodie still there. Gonna check one more store

Literally just found out about this Weeknd collab today stepping into my local H&M smh. But they had everything available. copped the grey and black sweat shirts. Was gonna cop the bombers but i didnt like the material. The beige one is paper thin.

I'm 6ft. 185lb with the same build and long arms. :lol:

I need to double check what sizes she grabbed. I might be SOL.
You might be ight if it's a L bro. Only really notice if I stretch my arms out or reach both arms up

Back
Top Bottom