The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OVOXO long overdue

Their last joint was 5 years ago [emoji]128563[/emoji]

11 track project gotta be the move

Last edited by a moderator:
On Live For I think they were trying to be too creative/Toronto/dark. Just get some party tracks and let those flow

Speaking of Party... gotta wonder if they are in some sort of beef. PND Weeknd would be pretty nuts all things considered, especially if PND laced with some production 

Live for was booty cheeks. Drake had an ok verse but it was mainly the chorus that was awful

Pnd x weekend would shut the internet down

Last edited:
The Ride 
nthat.gif

Live for was booty cheeks. Drake had an ok verse but it was mainly the chorus that was awful

Pnd x weekend would shut the internet down
Live For was just a miss, quite sad. It's like they tried to be horrible

Agreed, I honestly think PND Weeknd would be almost just as crazy as Drake Weeknd

Pnd>>> The Weeknd for the past few years easily

Hell overall I would take pnd music

Last edited:
Even if the Weeknd turns out garbage for the rest of his career. Trilogy & Kiss Land shts on anything PND has or will ever do...

Trilogy yeah, kiss land NOPE...P2 and 3 are EASILY killin kissland. We can't keep living in 2011 anyways. His new projects have been ***

Longevity PND gon have it. Weekend peaked 6 years ago while PND only getting better and more diverse. Star boy over half the album sounds exactly the same. Same flow same tempos. In 2017 if The Weeknd drops a project and pnd drops a project I'm checkin for PND first easy...hell I'll get around listening to The Weeknd whenever I get bored and have nothing left to listen to.

Ironically I tried to give star boy a spin today...still sucks. Vocally he's gotten way better but the actual songs are so generic it hurts.

A masterpiece is a masterpiece and Abel has 4. PND has none. Those works of art are timeless. Opinions gonna differ though

yeshrug.jpg

I been rockin the sht outta Starboy this past week too, even his pop sht, nobody ****** with the boy

Huge PND fan but no way will I take f PND 2 or 3 over Kiss Land.

But those are both great projects for sure. 

Lmao kissland is not timeless that's BS. Most overrated album on NT. NOWHERE in the world will it get as much praise as it does on NT :smh: I will never understand it. It's good but damn. There are legit bad songs on there as well as mediocre ones.

Back
Top Bottom