The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He's made comments in interviews that doing that kind of music is too easy to him

He says a lot of nonsense in interviews :lol: I figure you gotta be a little crazy and overconfident to make the music he's made so I'm cool with it

Okay Bella

I went to target to buy the album but they were sold out..

I went to bestbuy and they only have one copy and they want $15.99 + tax for the copy.. I can't justify buying a CD for that high price so I left..

Still havent decided if i want to purchase or not. I love the album but deep down i want it not to succeed in hope of getting some savagery back. I know that wont happen tho, this ish is gonna make him richer

It has a dark tone but that doesn't automatically make it "fire".

That's the stigma with this thread that anything like dark is automatically OG fire. As someone who's listened to him since the beginning.... delay is trash...dark, coulda went somewhere, but trash
See that's the thing, the reason why we all loved his music was bc of his dark subject matter and production, as well as his voice. Starboy is still solid, but it just doesn't compare because that element isn't completely there... it's just a different vibe.

Back
Top Bottom