THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Can't wait until ep. 4.
smokin.gif

3/3 so far.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I figured a lot of those people would die...I mean they were not in the comic
laugh.gif

i didnt expect girls sister to die, granted i havent read the comics... yet

this episode was pretty good and i think that the zombie attack on the camp was good, it was a reminder of whats still out there and it wasnt over, i guess it shows they were gettin too comfy

but dude did WORK on guys face, jesus he already looked like a zombie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wanna know if merrell makes an appearance later on, i mean he took the truck but didnt go to camp? i doubt he lead the zombies there cause one showed up earlier

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

this episode was pretty good and i think that the zombie attack on the camp was good, it was a reminder of whats still out there and it wasnt over, i guess it shows they were gettin too comfy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wanna know if merrell makes an appearance later on, i mean he took the truck but didnt go to camp? i doubt he lead the zombies there cause one showed up earlier

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same exact thing. Hahaha. Another great episode.  I just found out that AMC is just preview on my Dish Package and it'll be gone at the end of the month. 
frown.gif
 Looks like I'm back to DLing episodes.  I finally caught up to the entire storyline too this past weekend.  The comic book is amazing.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same exact thing. Hahaha. Another great episode.  I just found out that AMC is just preview on my Dish Package and it'll be gone at the end of the month. 
frown.gif
 Looks like I'm back to DLing episodes.  I finally caught up to the entire storyline too this past weekend.  The comic book is amazing.

Whoa........so I finished watching the 'Vatos' episode and I gotta admit the last 5mins had me like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

......Finally what I was waiting to see from the beginning.

Don't pass on it
pimp.gif

Episode 105 sneak peek 'Wildfire'.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea, they started getting a lil too kumbaya, shouting and frying fish (you know that stunk up the whole woods)
them walkers smelled it and came calling

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea, they started getting a lil too kumbaya, shouting and frying fish (you know that stunk up the whole woods)
them walkers smelled it and came calling

Whoa........so I finished watching the 'Vatos' episode and I gotta admit the last 5mins had me like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

......Finally what I was waiting to see from the beginning.

Don't pass on it
pimp.gif

Episode 105 sneak peek 'Wildfire'.
Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom