THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by blacklion23

It wasn't said, we're just speculating. In the season finale the Doc whispered something to Rick but he has yet to say what the doctor told him.
When the scene of Shane taking her on the forest floor aired, I knew that she would be knocked up.  He was probably busting his nut in her for a few weeks.
I can see how people say they would've done the same thing Shane did.  The most important thing was to get the equipment and save the boy (I haven't bothered to remember his name).  He could've sacrificed himself instead but that wasn't going to happen.  I wouldn't have done it.  If someone has my back then I have theirs.
to be honest, i doubt the doc told rick his wife is preggers. most likely the doc would have told her himself and rick would have had more emotion when the news dropped. PLUS there is the possibility that it may not even be his since dude was absent for a cool minute.

what the doc told rick, no se.

The doc either saw the incident between Shane and Rick's wife in his control room. OR he told Rick something he found during his research. He probably told Rick that there really is no cure whatsoever and there is no hope.
This show will end well. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 THE DEAD WILL WIN!!!! ALL IS LOST!!! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... poor Porkins though. I was just warming up to dude too.

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.
You gonna cry laughing when you do find out who smangs her
nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.
nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

eek.gif
~!!!

What an ending!

Such a interesting dilemma though... Shane going all Jack-Bauer on the situation... the end justifies the means?

eek.gif
~!!!

What an ending!

Such a interesting dilemma though... Shane going all Jack-Bauer on the situation... the end justifies the means?

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

tell me, keef.
It's pretty nasty man. This zombie world makes strange bedfellows.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

tell me, keef.
It's pretty nasty man. This zombie world makes strange bedfellows.

Finally all caught up. Season 1 >>> Season 2 so far.
Show is definitely entertaining though. 
pimp.gif

Shane is dirty, I hate that fool.

Finally all caught up. Season 1 >>> Season 2 so far.
Show is definitely entertaining though. 
pimp.gif

Shane is dirty, I hate that fool.

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Here's the thing about the tv show, if any of the main characters were killed off, it really wouldn't matter
because there's no sense of true feeling for the characters. Any connection to the characters seems very forced
or just stupid.

The comics on the other hand do an incredibly good job of creating interesting/unique personalities for each
of the characters to the point where you are very interested in the character development leading to an actual
reaction when a character is killed off or something happens.

I like that the tv show is trying to create it's own storyline/world but it is not doing a very good job of it. But it is
still very early in the season so there is plenty of time for them to speed things up or improve the character development.

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Here's the thing about the tv show, if any of the main characters were killed off, it really wouldn't matter
because there's no sense of true feeling for the characters. Any connection to the characters seems very forced
or just stupid.

The comics on the other hand do an incredibly good job of creating interesting/unique personalities for each
of the characters to the point where you are very interested in the character development leading to an actual
reaction when a character is killed off or something happens.

I like that the tv show is trying to create it's own storyline/world but it is not doing a very good job of it. But it is
still very early in the season so there is plenty of time for them to speed things up or improve the character development.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by toine2983

I've read the comics and am glad they aren't following the plot in the comics verbatim.

Makes me enjoy the show more because I don't know what to expect.
This.

Thank you. I really think still having Shane around in the Show is a huge plus.
Completely agree. Having shane around is awesome. i like how i can have both alternate universes from the comic and show and be satisfied with both storylines. Loving the show so far

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by toine2983

I've read the comics and am glad they aren't following the plot in the comics verbatim.

Makes me enjoy the show more because I don't know what to expect.
This.

Thank you. I really think still having Shane around in the Show is a huge plus.
Completely agree. Having shane around is awesome. i like how i can have both alternate universes from the comic and show and be satisfied with both storylines. Loving the show so far

Back
Top Bottom