THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

how does 1 man, with 1 hand, load 50 zombies into a 8 passenger van?

I thought that it was more of a moving van with a sliding door to the cabin from a roomy back cab...wave your freshly cauterized hand until they climb in.  slide the door shut, run around and close the large door, voila!  Zombies on wheels.

Drive up the mountain, no headlights.  sneak around and disengage the defense.  open the back of the van to the lovely smells of fish frying...

also keep in mind, this is still fantasy.  so yes, a dude that has a cauterized limb could do all of that...  =)

I thought that it was more of a moving van with a sliding door to the cabin from a roomy back cab...wave your freshly cauterized hand until they climb in.  slide the door shut, run around and close the large door, voila!  Zombies on wheels.

Drive up the mountain, no headlights.  sneak around and disengage the defense.  open the back of the van to the lovely smells of fish frying...

also keep in mind, this is still fantasy.  so yes, a dude that has a cauterized limb could do all of that...  =)

Originally Posted by shaft

I dont believe that.  For one thing, being in that quarry, sound would resonate all over. Merle couldn't have done all that.  If he did, that is a lot of storyline to back up with two episodes left.

I dont believe that.  For one thing, being in that quarry, sound would resonate all over. Merle couldn't have done all that.  If he did, that is a lot of storyline to back up with two episodes left.

merrell wouldnt do his bro dirty like that....

it all goes back to that one zombie they found eating the dear, the zombies started moving away from the city and slowly made their way.

you gotta remeber the car alarm !@!#, and you dont know if right over a hill there was a little town, or camp, or base that went wrong, etc...

it all goes back to that one zombie they found eating the dear, the zombies started moving away from the city and slowly made their way.

you gotta remeber the car alarm !@!#, and you dont know if right over a hill there was a little town, or camp, or base that went wrong, etc...

Originally Posted by air max 87

this.

all these concoctions about merell are crazy

this.

Just watched all 4 episodes. I didn't expect much but it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so far.
I'm pretty sure the zombies just found their way to the camp. I wonder where they're gonna go next though.

Just watched all 4 episodes. I didn't expect much but it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so far.
I'm pretty sure the zombies just found their way to the camp. I wonder where they're gonna go next though.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

this.

My MS paint of Merrell drivin them zombies back to camp

Originally Posted by youneedthese

this.

My MS paint of Merrell drivin them zombies back to camp

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I didn't say that it was correct, I just think that it is a good way to establish a good on-going "villain" besides just the zombies...  and you can flashback all that I typed about how he did it in like 20 seconds...  also, he could have seen his brother and known that it would be a good way to get back at the other campers while his brother was away.  Merle would have no idea that Rick's family was there because it had not been established...and once it is, how I think it would go is that Merle would start trying to kill Rick's family.  But again, that is just how I would do it.

Also, now that you mention that quarry, are there fish in quarries?  I always assumed that there was no life in a quarry. 

/learn somehting new everyday.

I didn't say that it was correct, I just think that it is a good way to establish a good on-going "villain" besides just the zombies...  and you can flashback all that I typed about how he did it in like 20 seconds...  also, he could have seen his brother and known that it would be a good way to get back at the other campers while his brother was away.  Merle would have no idea that Rick's family was there because it had not been established...and once it is, how I think it would go is that Merle would start trying to kill Rick's family.  But again, that is just how I would do it.

Also, now that you mention that quarry, are there fish in quarries?  I always assumed that there was no life in a quarry. 

Yeah there's fish in quarries, just depends how deep the water is.

I don't even think Merrel took the van. Probably someone else who was hiding out in Atlanta. Merrel was there for a long *$% time and that was a lot of blood so he had to be delirious and probably roamed out and died eventually. But I could be wrong since there's been a few twists so far that I wasn't expecting.

Back
Top Bottom