THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

This looks good, I read the comic religiously so I wonder if they will tell the same story.

This looks good, I read the comic religiously so I wonder if they will tell the same story.

Just seen the preair for the first episode. Pretty good so far just like the comic book.

Just seen the preair for the first episode. Pretty good so far just like the comic book.

pimp.gif
this looks great
imma play some l4d2 right now!!

My most anticipated new show this year. My only anticipated new show actually. Love the zombie genre. Love AMC shows. I'm gonna love this show.

*goes back to reading Zombie Survival Guide*

My most anticipated new show this year. My only anticipated new show actually. Love the zombie genre. Love AMC shows. I'm gonna love this show.

*goes back to reading Zombie Survival Guide*

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- looks good, but damn? where the black people at?

*edited* nvm

Yea...for some reason the black guy doesn't have a character pic. He killed it in Jericho, so that better not mean he's a cameo.
Well he's a minor character at this point so of course he doesn't get one. And seeing as this season is only 6 episodes, I believe Tyreese won't be seen...yet.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- looks good, but damn? where the black people at?

*edited* nvm

Yea...for some reason the black guy doesn't have a character pic. He killed it in Jericho, so that better not mean he's a cameo.
Well he's a minor character at this point so of course he doesn't get one. And seeing as this season is only 6 episodes, I believe Tyreese won't be seen...yet.

never heard of the comic but looking forward to the premiere.
the trailer reminded me of 28 Days.  guy waking up in a hospital alone, not knowing what happened.  was the beginning of 28 Days an homage to that?

the trailer reminded me of 28 Days.  guy waking up in a hospital alone, not knowing what happened.  was the beginning of 28 Days an homage to that?

Originally Posted by shogun

according to the writer of the walking dead, it was all done by accident. I can't find the quote but I'm sure he said that.

Originally Posted by shogun

according to the writer of the walking dead, it was all done by accident. I can't find the quote but I'm sure he said that.

Never heard of this but thank you OP for sharing, I been waiting for a good zombie related movie/tv show for god knows how long.
pimp.gif

Never heard of this but thank you OP for sharing, I been waiting for a good zombie related movie/tv show for god knows how long.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom