The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Terminus looks like some place ran by canibals or a place wehere they do tests on ppl.

Last edited:
You already know Terminus is a trap. It's so obvious. If you have a safe haven you don't go around leaving signs everywhere for everyone to find you. 

Based on the preview and Kirkland saying something huge is going to happen I can only come to the conclusion that Rick is going to die. I guarantee it.

Has to be cannibals camp. Otherwise this whole 2nd half of the season has been pointless.

Rick dies the show dies... They already blew it killing off shayne they won't do it again...

But then again it is amc their writers remind of WWE writers could be good but always blow it

My theory is the "hunters" are really the righteous people and "terminious" is the cannibals, kinda like a switch up from the comics. Show leads u to believe the hunters are the crooks, but their actually trying to establish laws. While terminous is like what everyone thinks it is, a trap........the hunters will end up getting murked in some sacrificial way to "the group" ......reach much? Richard reed? Stretch Armstrong?

You already know Terminus is a trap. It's so obvious. If you have a safe haven you don't go around leaving signs everywhere for everyone to find you. 

Based on the preview and Kirkland saying something huge is going to happen I can only come to the conclusion that Rick is going to die. I guarantee it.

Nah.

Crazy Rick in that preview looked interesting. Rick needs to go psycho again. I'm praying they adapt one event from the comic to the show. If they add it and do it justice, I'll never talk bad about the show again.

The huge news will be about the spinoff show.

Rick dies the show dies... They already blew it killing off shayne they won't do it again...

But then again it is amc their writers remind of WWE writers could be good but always blow it

Shane dies in the comics too, he dies close to the same way in the comic.

Last edited:
I'll give it 10 more minutes before dudes come in and say that this episode sucked and why do they keep watching.

I think for the season finale Daryl is going to die... and it's either going to be by the leader of that group or by Rick.

Looks like they meet up with Rick, Michonne, and Carl and they split up and either Rick is going to not know or realize that Daryl is with that group and accidentally kill him... or Daryl is going to say to this group he's with that Rick is his peoples and then he gets murked by the leaders.

Also, I thought that that Termius place was way to good to be true from the get go and they're definitely eating people in there or something is not right.

Terminus looks like a place you would visit in Borderlands or Fallout :lol:. So obvious though it's not what it seems.

Who ever got beth better return her before she starts singing her morale boosting tunes.

Hope the finale is good seriously.

Terminus looks like a place you would visit in Borderlands or Fallout
laugh.gif
. So obvious though it's not what it seems.

Who ever got beth better return her before she starts singing her morale boosting tunes.

Hope the finale is good seriously.
Reminds me of the little town in Falllout 3, the way they did it in FO3 left it burned into my brain.

HOLY **** at the behind the scenes of the tunnel. I was so sure they were in a real tunnel, remarkable they created that on set. Say what you want about the actual show but these Special Effects people deserve all the awards.

i could tell something was wrong soon as it said lower your weapons, you will be greeted....and no greeting was present lol. just ONE woman in an entire town? talking bout "we" getting ready to eat? b****! who is we? I woulda been *guns up* automatically soon as i saw that ish

This show has fell off hard. Thankfully, I  read the script posted so I was prepared for the mediocrity of the show this week. LOL at Chris Hartwick on Talking Dead talmbout "the next episode is going to be SO action packed that's literally the ONLY clip I could show you." Wow, what a nice cliffhanger to dupe people into watching another season. This is the worst season by far and it makes me angry because this used to be such an awesome show. 

Ok guys, see you next week. 

What I think happens:

Rick fights off the people at terminus so that the other can escape and gets thrown in a "hostel" type room.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the little town in Falllout 3, the way they did it in FO3 left it burned into my brain.

HOLY **** at the behind the scenes of the tunnel. I was so sure they were in a real tunnel, remarkable they created that on set. Say what you want about the actual show but these Special Effects people deserve all the awards.
Agreed. I applaud then for using minimal cgi if ever. Visually they've do r some awesome things that rival any big budget movie

There has obviously gotta be some bad **** going down at Terminus otherwise there is no way they are going to make this season Finale very good

HOW THE **** DID EVERYBODY END UP IN THE TUNNEL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.  Mullet dude navigated the van that Rosita was driving to the general area where Glenn and Chesticles would've exited the tunnel b/c he felt guilty for leaving them.

2.  While in the van, they both saw something that we never got a chance to see.  This was Bob, Sasha and Maggie.

3.  They all went back into the tunnel together to find Glenn and ol' girl.  

Back
Top Bottom