The Walking Dead - Official Thread

famqmd.png

she could get ksteezy'd :pimp:

I like how they're making Lizzy crazy as hell, I wish she woulda killed Judith but AMC don't have the balls smh

Episode was good though, they nailed Abraham, Rosita and the other guy to a T. Look exactly like the comic characters

Carol created a damn monster.

Not a single damn was given by Lizzie.

Tara is
devil.gif

pimp.gif
@ the ending.

That was a tough scene to watch...was about to change the channel...crazy little girl :smh:

This episode was very good imo, cinematography was on another level.

That slick way they revealed Judith is still alive :pimp:

When that little bish was trying to kill Judith, man I never want to put hands on a little girl so bad.

Carol back :pimp:... and Tyreese gonna whoop that *** when he eventually finds out.

I ain't realize how useless Glenn has been this whole season.

Red snapback Glenn>>>>>>>>> all black everything Glenn.

So Carol is just roaming through the woods after being kicked out of the prison :lol:

Lizzie butchered those rabbits for no reason and then almost smothered Judith. :smh:

Tara is :pimp:

I don't think she was trying to kill her... just smother her until she stops making noise.

Man staying alive is by any means necessary and Shane had the right idea.

Dude who came out of the big army truck reminds me of Shameus from WWF :lol:

From the previews this Shameus dude said they need numbers...

Finally someone has the right idea... if something like this actually happens the first thing besides food and weapons would be for you to try and build your crew in numbers.

Imagine with the OG crew, then linking up with the Cholo nurses, then the barn people, all others they met on the way and then the Governers camp? They would have been unstoppable and would be able to really clear a good amount of zombies and then make a livable community.

What happened to the chick that actually ended up killing the governer?

She was trapped in the apartment with this chick that Glenn is with and lost her kid on the beach while her boogerwolf self is on top on an RV.

Ok so this week wasn't that bad, I was just tired as hell watching it last night. Definitely enjoyed this week better than last just because we had a couple of storylines going on and can get them out of the way. I wish everyone would get back together so we can get it crackin. :smokin

Good episode. Have a lot of answers now (Judith alive and well, a direction for a safe camp, new crew getting in the mix, carol back). Speaking of Carol...Thank goodness for her because Tyreese looked mad overwhlemed. :lol:

Good episode. Have a lot of answers now (Judith alive and well, a direction for a safe camp, new crew getting in the mix, carol back). Speaking of Carol...Thank goodness for her because Tyreese looked mad overwhlemed. :lol:
yup looked hella overwhelmed... Dude was trying his damnedest to help them guys out just so he could have someone help him.

Did y'all notice that Beth and Daryl went the opposite way that Carol, Tyrese and the girls went? I got a hunch they may be off'd this season! Also the direction of the truck Abraham was driving Glen will be reunited with Maggie soon. Glen and Tara were heading the opposite way before those walkers came out the woods. So obviously Abraham will pick them up and continue east as Maggie did.

Back
Top Bottom