The Walking Dead - Official Thread

How the .... does Herschel go to the bathroom?
have you ever taken a piss while you are so drunk you can't eem stand up? same idea...

that or imagine taking a piss while on crutches

I'm sitting here watching the first season. Just watching the first episode the opening scene set the best tone for any series. Offing the little girl, head shot! But it made me think! They spent a couple episodes with Milton trying to see if there was a sense of the person still in the walker before they turned. First episode they have the little girl pick up the teddy bear, then Morgans wife goes to the house she turned and tried to open the door turning the knob. If those aren't signs of the person still having signs of the previous person then I don't know what is!!!

So that makes me think! Did these new writers even watch the first season?!?! They could have literally done away with 2 episodes had they seen the first season! What the hell! And btw the production and writing is so awesome in the first season! The camera work was spectacular!

We need to petition to have the old writers back! Cause they are driving away fans with this bogus crap they have going now! I'm a HUGE zombie fan but damn its pushing me away!

I'm pretty sure it's been well established that Lori is not dead and she was the driver of the truck full of walkers. Can't believe people are still hung up on this sheesh

One thing I never figured out was when they went into that church and the walkers were sitting down like they were attending mass

So creepy

One thing I never figured out was when they went into that church and the walkers were sitting down like they were attending mass

So creepy

Some adaptations of zombies have the dead still doing things that are familiar to them post death. I assume that is what was going on in that scene.

So creepy

I just rewatched that episode and I started dying when the guy got up from the pew like he was ready to fight :lol:

Another major screw up the new writers did is the timing of the dead turning into walkers. In the first season Andrea's sister was killed by a walker and died from bleeding to death from the bite on her neck. The attack was at night and she didn't turn until half way through the next day. Way past dawn cause Rick was on the CB trying to contact Morgan.

This last season Milton turned into a walker in less than 30 minutes. Heck in season 2 Shane turned in damn near less time than that. What the hell?! Do they not pay attention to this first season? Do they not do their homework?

Another major screw up the new writers did is the timing of the dead turning into walkers. In the first season Andrea's sister was killed by a walker and died from bleeding to death from the bite on her neck. The attack was at night and she didn't turn until half way through the next day. Way past dawn cause Rick was on the CB trying to contact Morgan.

This last season Milton turned into a walker in less than 30 minutes. Heck in season 2 Shane turned in damn near less time than that. What the hell?! Do they not pay attention to this first season? Do they not do their homework?

It was already stated in Season 1 by the dude at the CDC that it varied from person to person.

Yeah but going from damn near 12hrs to 30mins is a huge discripency. Too huge!

I'm actually watching the episode where they just got to the CDC. Damn I forgot how good season 1 was! This is greatness! Flash back moments were awesome!

Maybe the virus is evolving?

Maybe the virus is evolving?

That's how all Zombie media has been so far. There's always been various time between bites and turning or Death and turning. It is what it is.

Yeah but going from damn near 12hrs to 30mins is a huge discripency. Too huge!

I'm actually watching the episode where they just got to the CDC. Damn I forgot how good season 1 was! This is greatness! Flash back moments were awesome!
Yeah dude at the CDC said that the turning varied some a few minutes, some a few hours, some a few days.

Yea got to the CDC part when he mentioned the time frame, said as quickly as 3 minutes to 8 hours. Makes a lot more sense!

You know I loved Andrea a lot more through season 1 and 2! How did they butcher her character that bad to where the majority wanted her gone in season 3? On top of that they ruined her death so bad that it made us upset about the way she went out!

I wasn't happy she was killed off, but I would have accepted it had it been a death that left me in complete shock. Still pissed at how weak that was. :smh:

I wasn't happy she was killed off, but I would have accepted it had it been a death that left me in complete shock. Still pissed at how weak that was. :smh:

Whole season was garbage. Finale pissed me all the way off. Andrea just pausing in intervals and ******g staring a Milton waiting for him to turn :smh: **** this show dawg.

Yeah that was pretty bad. So weak, I'd rather a shootout with the Governor or an escape and surrounded by walkers

Yeah you know I would have been a little better with her death had she not even gotten out the handcuffs. Would have made more sense. She was a zombie killing machine, yet got killed by a nerd walker... She could have easily killed a SINGLE walker!

Back
Top Bottom