The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It's a drama man....ya need to stop coming here week after week expecting gore/action fest....let the story develop...this has always been a slow show...lmao
​I enjoy the show for what it is, but I feel like the writing and performaces aren't strong enough for it to act as a full on drama, they need ramp up the action to support it

the slow burn doesn't really work with this, it just becomes tedious

Last edited:
It's a drama man....ya need to stop coming here week after week expecting gore/action fest....let the story develop...this has always been a slow show...lmao

I just hate when they switch storylines week over week. I'd rather see what's going on with both areas.

This dude [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im not gonna get my hopes up of having 2 dread heads on the show

They got Skyy up on talking dead [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Next week a Darryl episode? Ain't mad at it but damn it's gonn take half the season to get the story moving with Rick.

ksteezy ksteezy

You need to take take that poo put bum B Carol out of your Avy.

That is who you lay your faith in.

Her emotional walking off self is what causes people to die.

She's a weak character that should of been killed instead of Guile.

I wonder if these new people are going to tell Carol and Morgan what happened to Rick's group.

Negan outchea looking bossed up though.

Got everyone paying dues and running through crews.

Notice that kid Morgan training said that people would want to ight Negan crew.

You guys think if these tiger people and Rick's group team up they have enough to go at Negan crew?

I wonder if these new people are going to tell Carol and Morgan what happened to Rick's group.

Negan outchea looking bossed up though.

Got everyone paying dues and running through crews.

Notice that kid Morgan training said that people would want to ight Negan crew.

You guys think if these tiger people and Rick's group team up they have enough to go at Negan crew?

Negans crew is just so deep. There's too many soft people around. It'll be like when Woodbury tried recruiting

Back
Top Bottom