The Walking Dead - Official Thread

No way I'm playing Monopoly with a pair of musty nuts.
Go wash your *** and then return to the table.

i know it's early but this show is feeling like a flop to me.  there just isn't anyone or anything I find interesting

They might have done better making this show about Lee from the video game

i know it's early but this show is feeling like a flop to me.  there just isn't anyone or anything I find interesting

They might have done better making this show about Lee from the video game

I feel you it's failing quick nothing is really pulling you in. The same thing with better call Saul so much hype was built up but couldn't deliver properly

Man this show is just Bad. Real bad.

Son showing them clear as day that someone is stuck in that house down there and they are like, "it's a reflection, it's nobody, if they needed help they go to the military"

Man, this show sucks. Bad. Real Bad.

Today's episode had absolutely no action or anything to make you watch next weeks episode.

I keep watching this show thinking I'm going to get something interesting but it's not delivering.

I think The Walking Dead franchise is expanding its universe, creating supplemental content around the flagship show because it's getting redundant. They may be building bridges for crossovers, or even a whole network consisting of Walking Dead shows. Imagine selling that idea to Netflix or Hulu? Or creating a standalone streaming website?

Some real cringe moments in tonight's episode. Pretty much the whole ep was cringe

I thought last ep was actually good... but this storyline seems way too ambitious for the writers they have and also the cast. Everything about the story, writing and characters are mediocre at best

The one "good" dark moment was when the junkie son stole old dude's morphine, implying that old dude died because of it. Outside of that nothing

Last edited:
Call me crazy but today's episode made me a fan. Getting real interesting. Can't wait till next week. I guess most folks looking for zombie killing action. Ain't gonna happen till prolly next season or prolly 3rd season. Patience....

Travis is real naive. He has this thing w/ authority where, if he doesn't see you as an authority figure, he doesn't believe anything you say because he is the all-knowing by default. If dude had listened to his ol lady and son, that person who was signaling w/ lights wouldn't be dead right now. But of course, next episode, they'll tell him it was a zombie and he'll believe em because, you know, why would the govt lie?

i have to rewatch the episode but can anyone tell me what got that junkie sent away ? was it the IV being injected into his body ? 

i have to rewatch the episode but can anyone tell me what got that junkie sent away ? was it the IV being injected into his body ? 
I believe he saw too much, I believe they're getting rid of anyone who's causing commotion ...which is why Travis is the unofficial leader, because he's a stupid following ****.

The show is ok. The premise is better than the annoying characters.

Probably because they know he's a liability. She knew he was still using something. That's why she said you have a elevated heart rate.

why'd he put the iv in his toe though?

he commited murder by doing that. execute him. this episode sucked. i hope the gov't drops on nuke on his little community.

It seems like they're getting rid of anyone with a weakness or the potential to die (whether by overdose or infection) to keep the zombies outside of the fence. I didn't see the trailer for next week, so I could be way off.

Back
Top Bottom