The Walking Dead - Official Thread

"SAVAGE. Honestly... people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!" - Robert Kirkman

"SAVAGE. Honestly... people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!" - Robert Kirkman
Everyone always says this. Very few actually mean it.

"The best season yet."

"the most *adjective* season."

Last edited:

"The best season yet."

im more inclined to listen to the writer and creator of the walking dead who isnt THAT involved in the show itself. and he didnt mention the season, he said the cliffhanger will be the worst one yet. which is exciting and depressing at the same time

"The best season yet."

im more inclined to listen to the writer and creator of the walking dead who isnt THAT involved in the show itself. and he didnt mention the season, he said the cliffhanger will be the worst one yet. which is exciting and depressing at the same time
I understand.

idk but im i the only one that doesnt care to talk about a show i dont like??....is like there being a Days of our Lives thread and me going there week after week nitpicking even though i seriously couldnt care any less for that soap
laugh.gif

WHAT IS THE POINT BRUH?...
they watch it so they can come on NT and talk about how much it sucks..lol

My last capture from the comic to entice people to get into it.

Last edited:
Complete Breakdown of Episode 15 "US"

Warning Spoiler of Sunday's Episode Ahead

“Us” opens on Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Rosita and Eugene making their way up the tracks toward Terminus. Eugene, ever the scientist, is babbling on about dinosaurs and video games. Later on, Tara and Abraham have a heart-to-heart conversation about why exactly she’s chosen to help Glenn in his search for Maggie. It’s not because she’s secretly in love with him; ol’ Abe saw her take a peek at Rosita when they first met, he tells her.

The following morning, the group continues their trek on the tracks–finally stumbling upon one of Maggie’s bloody walker-inspired signs. Glenn takes off at a sprint.

Roll credits.

Next, Rick, Carl and Michonne are seen on the tracks, too. Carl and Michonne are playing a friendly game of balance beams to see who can stay on the longest. What’s at stake? Michonne’s favorite chocolate bar. Carl wins, of course, and she hands it over. He then chomps away at it and tosses the wrapper onto the ground.

Meanwhile, Abraham finds a likely campsite for the group to take a break and rest, a better place to keep Eugene safe. He’s still on that mission to D.C., eventually. Glenn thinks the group can’t stop and needs to keep going. Tara agrees with him and an argument breaks out. Of course, a walker happens upon them. Abe shoves everyone out of the way for Eugene’s safety, and Tara injuries her knee.

Glenn insists that they must continue on the tracks. He hands Eugene the riot gear to give him extra protection.

Awhile later, the group reaches a dark, cement tunnel. Glenn finds another one of Maggie’s signs. There’s hope, yet. But Abe thinks that’s too much of a risk to put Eugene and Rosita in such danger. They give Glenn and Tara some supplies and part ways, coming upon a road and a vehicle. Abe, Eugene and Rosita head North, and when they reach a crossing, Eugene instructs Rosita to stop the car. He bolts away to the other end of the tunnel (where they left Glenn and Tara). Abe and Rosita follow him on foot.

Glenn and Tara are already inside the tunnel, which is filled with fallen rock and walkers. They traipse past them as best they can. Glenn checks every face to make sure none of them are Maggie. They climb to the top of the wreckage, and there are even more walkers ahead. Tara uses her flashlight to distract the herd as they make their way down the pile of rock. Creeping along, Tara stumbles and gets her leg trapped in a crevice. The nearby walkers hear the commotion and plod towards them. Glenn begins shoot, but there are just too many to get a handle on the situation.

Suddenly, light bursts from the other side of the tunnel. Abe, Rosita and Eugene…along with Maggie, Sasha and Bob are shooting the walkers. Glenn and Maggie have a tearfully happy reunion.

After the emotional dust settles, the group discusses what they must do next. Everyone is certain that Terminus is their goal, but Abe still has his reservations. After a little coercion by Eugene, the group heads off back up the tracks.

Cut to: Joe’s group of rowdy bandits are sleeping at a camp. It turns out to be Maggie, Sasha and Bob’s camp from the previous “Alone” episode. They are awoken by a walker. They kill it and realize Daryl is missing.

Daryl has decided to do a bit of morning hunting. It’s a rabbit he is craving and just as he is about to shoot it, another arrow cuts him off and kills it. It’s Len, who was the one that choked Tony for Rick’s bed in “Claimed” and calls the furry creature for himself. But no, Daryl asserts that the rabbit is his. Len then taunts Daryl, even going as far as to blame a girl for his weary exterior. Daryl pulls his knife, but Joe approaches the two, interrupting what could have been a bloody scene.

Joe explains to Daryl that there is only one rule of the group: claiming. When someone claims something as theirs, it’s theirs and no one else’s. They do not believe in “survival of the fittest.” Joe then cuts the rabbit open and splits it into equal halves: one for Len, one for Daryl. Ominously, Joe says that anyone who disobeys this rule will suffer physical punishment.

This group continues on the tracks. Joe seems to be rather friendly to Daryl, telling him that this new world order serves guys like them rather well. But Daryl drops a bombshell: he’ll be leaving soon. Joe reminds him that he needs a group to truly survive. The group finally reaches what appears to be a car repair shop. They decide to take shelter there for the night. As expected, a game of claiming ensues, and even Daryl chimes in. Joe is very pleased, indeed.

The following morning, Len wakes Daryl and accuses him of stealing his share of rabbit. The rest of the burly men join in by surrounding Daryl. He denies the allegations. Joe orders him to empty his bag as proof, and there, the other half of the rabbit tumbles out to his feet. Daryl thinks Len set him up, but Len says no. Just when things are about to take a horrific turn for Daryl, Joe lays into Len and reveals that he witnessed Len sneaking the rabbit into Daryl’s bag. He only wanted to see Len’s morals. He knows now that he’s a liar. Len can’t be trusted, he tells his men. They proceed in beating Len to the ground.

Later on, the group decide it is time to move on and leave. As they exit, Daryl spots Len’s bloodied body on the ground. He has an arrow through his head.

After awhile on the tracks, Joe tells Daryl about their mission of tracking a man (Rick) with a small group (Carl and Michonne). He recounts of their time in the house and how a man killed his friend Lou. Fortunately for them, they tracked Rick to the railroad and found Terminus signs. They determined that he would have done the same. Oh, and of course, he reveals that Tony saw the guy’s face and that if they find him, they’ll know who it is 100%. They will then exact their revenge. As they continue on, the group passes Carl’s candy wrapper.

Cut to: Glenn, Maggie, Abe and company finally reach what appears to be Terminus. There is a spacious piece of land scattered with some buildings. A surrounding fence offers little challenge. There are no questions. As they enter, they come upon a courtyard, circled by flowers and vegetables.

A woman is seen barbecuing there. Her name is Mary, and she offers them something to eat…

Cut to black.

sorry for not keeping up and posting the scripts but the next few episode should be :smokin

for a finale coming up soon, this place is deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 
nerd.gif

I read up to I think issue 3 of the comic and didn't care enough to continue.

Is it the finale already? I thought that was next week?

I downloaded issues from that link someone gave me a few seasons back. But when I zoomed in on the comics on my laptop the words were blurry and a pain to read.

Now that I think about it more, one of the funniest lines ever delivered on television was Carol telling Lizzie that it's a bad idea to make Judith into a walker because she's not old enough to walk yet. :rofl:

Maybe next season we'll get some baby walkers.

Bruh, you can't possibly be this dumb.

Back
Top Bottom