The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Not watching until the re-air in an hour, but judging by how many pages this thread has jumped it's a good episode, right???

Good stuff.

Sucks it took so long for these writers to let their nuts hang. Too busy trying to soften the story for TV.

Either way, that was a satisfying episode. Best one in a long while.

BRUH

Loved this episode. They need to make more like this. I was actually cheering for....
a kid to get offed :smh:

meh. I didnt care much for lizzie. the other little girl was cool though. the only kids id care if they died is Corl and Judith

Not feeling the talking dead being all sad and ****. Dont try to make me have extra feels about two little girls who had 2 episodes of character development. And one of them was a sociopath 

Being honest though, this is all still Carol's fault........teaching these kids to survive......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all can't tell me Lizzie wasn't a great character. She had to go but I'm tight she's dead.
I knew them little girls were interesting, but they did a good job with that...even if they rushed it, squeezed the feels and threw it away way too shallow and quick.

But still I mean, they actually made me like Tyreese and Carol.

Last edited:
Hard to believe it's only two episodes left. Second half of this season had been slow, until now, I didn't even realize it.

Back
Top Bottom