The Volcano Vaporizer

I own a volcano and as long as I blaze I will always own one. For a college student or someone who blazes multiple times a day its worth it. Remember that ifyou buy one of these you should only be smoking indoor or really good outdoor.

Nothing compares, I love my cano.

Edit: i would actually buy the regular one and not the digital b/c if you drop a digital its done for. I can also guarantee that any $100 vape will break. Ijust got a crystal fog 9mm 2 1/2 foot bong from Haight and now rarely smoke swishers.

man i saw this and saw the price and went
eek.gif

but i heard its
pimp.gif

word to kictionair a vape is the FIRST thing im coppin when i got my own place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

All I know is that this is the first thing Im buying when I get my own place.......

first LOL
and a giant 3 foot bong as a center piece in my living room
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

All I know is that this is the first thing Im buying when I get my own place.......

first LOL
pimp.gif

you should see the scene that greets people who walk in my place

haven't tried it, but i'm not even sure if i even will.. not that i'm scared or anything, but i actually decided to quit blazing just to cleanmyself up.. first seen the cano vape on Super High Me.. gets you the highest (word to Manswers) bc you get way more THC into your system and the vape heats upyour bud so hot that instead of burning it, it just creates steam and that's what you blow

Originally Posted by r33p04s

first LOL
pimp.gif
Bong too. Something special like a roor or something

center piece of my living room

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive been resisting pulling the trigger on a VaporBros and this post isn't making it any easier. Bastards.

j/k

My hash brownies post was locked before I pressed the Post reply button for a new topic.

Vapes are great.

Throw some exotics/headies in a vape and you'll feel like your brain took a trip on the space shuttle.

I volcano would be very nice but there is no way in hell I would drop that right now on a vaporizer. I actually wouldn't mind getting one of those $100ones though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I volcano would be very nice but there is no way in hell I would drop that right now on a vaporizer. I actually wouldn't mind getting one of those $100 ones though
pimp.gif

Look into the VaporBros, I think you'll like it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I volcano would be very nice but there is no way in hell I would drop that right now on a vaporizer. I actually wouldn't mind getting one of those $100 ones though
pimp.gif

same here

they even have a $60 joint........ delivery might raise flags so pass
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

My hash brownies post was locked before I pressed the Post reply button for a new topic.

I saved my stems up to make some hash...
laugh.gif

Looks like I'ma make some and just take em to islands of adventure thatd be
eek.gif
laugh.gif

my boy has a volcano- It is the healthiest way to self-medicate
wink.gif

It does take a little bit of time to set up, but it is worth it. At first, it is weird to be "hitting" a bag, inhaling the smoke out of it. Youwon't feel the effects immediately, but when it hits you, it HITS you. The highest I have ever been has been of a volcano. You don't have to smoke asmuch to get high, so it saves you bud, but it is an expensive investment. If you got a steady job, i would get it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif

same here

they even have a $60 joint........ delivery might raise flags so pass
frown.gif
what you mean?
nerd.gif

I didn't even think about that. For me, as long as they mask who sent it I should be alright. Its usually my little nephew (you know how kids are) alwaysasking 1000000000 questions. "Uncle Mangudai what is that package?" Nothing. "Is it shoes?" ....Uh yea..shoes..right.

edit:
-We do not share your information with anyone
- Plain brown box delivery from "Interlated Ventures"

Someone cop one of the cheaper ones and try it... Post or PM the results.
laugh.gif

One of my boys has one. I took a whole bag and was done for the night. Its
pimp.gif
Just take it slow and set new limits for yourself

dont waste ur money on one of those ebay ones..they suck. i own a vapor bros and it is awesome. A great investment. It will save you a lot of money in the longrun and u can use all the vaped bud to make hash or edibles.

wowwwww, my friends and i were just talking about vapes yesterday :O

it's a sign.

Back
Top Bottom