the Vans thread...

Been on the hunt for eras and authentics lately, glad to have these in the collection, perfect for this summer

image.jpg
Info on these papa?

Does everyone wear socks with their vans?

I understand no shows but sometimes they just come off my foot lol...

I look at some pics from peiople and man the shoe just looks small and no socks are worn.

Just for thought thats all lol
i dont wear socks with slip ons but i bought some no show socks from cotton on and its perfect. it has rubber on the heel which makes it stay and not come off.

i dont wear socks with slip ons but i bought some no show socks from cotton on and its perfect. it has rubber on the heel which makes it stay and not come off.

I have no show socks from uniqlo with the gel on the heel, but the sock material is too thin and it always falls off my heel when I walk smh

Naw, I always have to wear socks. Old Navy no shows never slide off for me. The elastic is actually a little tighter than I would like, but they stay on.

I've tried some adidas no shows from costco (womens) those have been great.

But man Anytime I wear any "Pro" models... forget it! My socks just go bye bye right off my damn heel

i have these for 6 mos now and they are awesome! climacool does work and my feet dont sweat. lol. but i only use this with my UB and NmDs. i use my cotton on with vans because its a real no show compared to these. the front part still visible with vans.

The Vans no shows have been the best I've tried. The quality is good, not too thin and no problems with heel slip. I wear them every time I pair low tops with shorts.

I haven't owned a pair of vans in a long time, and I'm curious in the Anaheim Collection. Specifically, looking at this shoe, is it a good quality, comfy shoe?

AUTHENTIC 44 DX (Anaheim Factory):

1_b60e50f5-61a5-42c8-b59f-6905fb04dcab_large.jpg

Check out invisasox. Their no shows have grip on the heel preventing that slip, and they don't come off when you take your foot out the shoe either

If I'm a 9 in Chucks, what am I in those 44s??

10 in boost, yeezy, racer, etc.

Thanks for response Ordered a 9 and a 9.5 to make sure. Been thinking about buying a couple pairs of vans, and those are a perfect way to start

Another brand that is great for no shows is hot sox. Get the women's ones. Some of the best no shows I've worn. Nice and thin, and don't slip off the ankle at all. I've bought mine from Ross stores.

What type socks are you guys wearing with old skools? I wore a pair of old skools over a week ago with no shows, and the back ankle is still screwed up. I'm not one of those dudes to wear nike crew socks with my vans lol.

Back
Top Bottom