the Vans thread...

Wussup fellas? First time in this thread but I'm hoping someone can help me get lucky. I'm looking for last year's Defcon x Vans Syndicate Sk8-Hi with the digi-camo print. They seem almost impossible to track down these days. I'll honestly take anything between size 10-12. Price and condition honestly don't really matter. Thanks in advance! Any and all help will be repped!

And yes I've already checked ebay. Only sizes currently available are 6.5 and 9.5 :smh:

Wussup fellas? First time in this thread but I'm hoping someone can help me get lucky. I'm looking for last year's Defcon x Vans Syndicate Sk8-Hi with the digi-camo print. They seem almost impossible to track down these days. I'll honestly take anything between size 10-12. Price and condition honestly don't really matter. Thanks in advance! Any and all help will be repped!

And yes I've already checked ebay. Only sizes currently available are 6.5 and 9.5 :smh:

I've seen your size. Just have to keep checking. I'm also looking for a 8 and 8.5.

New pick up courtesy of my new employer, VANS.

Last edited:
wow those chilli peppers are MAX dope. but way too much red for me. I wish I could get my hands on the black and white blends collab.

My girl wants some authentic slims
c9f315141a20a1fbdc3fbe1189c56651b2f2d67e.jpeg

anyone know if the womens cuts run true or down 1/2 like most vans?

^ I have the white sk8 hi and the white old skool

I wish I had those black sk8 hi but my order was cancelled from the only place i could find them in a 10.5

Black vans old skool zips will make ne feel better about not getting the blends old skools..

Did anyone in here cop the bone white blends sk8 hi they dropped last week no heads up no hype..

Back
Top Bottom