the Vans thread...

how are yall finding out when these release? by the time the links are posted its sold out (still appreciate it though) anyone know any other places that are releasing latertoday so I can prepare my browser? 
laugh.gif

how are yall finding out when these release? by the time the links are posted its sold out (still appreciate it though) anyone know any other places that are releasing latertoday so I can prepare my browser? :lol:

end has still yet to drop. not sure what time they doin it.

Last edited:
I'm at 5/6 at the moment
Think you guys are just a little late to the euro party

Damn i can't believe these are going this fast, i just need one pair blk sk8 hi's
Yeah, also really surprised. They weren't many release details that made it to sites like Sole Collector, Hypebeast, etc. It seemed pretty lowkey but these joints have been flying...

Yeah these might be a headache to try to secure this weekend
sick.gif

Are the sk8 hi's and authentics coming in half sizes?

Yeah, also really surprised. They weren't many release details that made it to sites like Sole Collector, Hypebeast, etc. It seemed pretty lowkey but these joints have been flying...
Thats what I'm saying, they seemed like they were going to be under the radar but damn, if i wasn't busy tomorrow i would just drive to berkley and get them from bowsandarrows but I have to pray I can secure them on the internet

Last edited:
Thats what I'm saying, they seemed like they were going to be under the radar but damn, if i wasn't busy tomorrow i would just drive to berkley and get them from bowsandarrows but I have to pray I can secure them on the internet
I was thinking about hitting bows up too but have no idea what the hype will be for them. Dont wanna drive over an hour only to take the L lol.

I take a 3 hour nap and wake up everyone in the thread seems to have cooked! My local spot might switch over to one shoe only not one per style lol, lowkey screwed about to text homies and see if they wana kick it in the am infront of a store lool

Last edited:
screw it, im going to commonwealth tomorrow. anyone know if common DC gets lines/busy

i'll be there early at bows, coffee in hand. the two toned sk8-hi release was smooth..this one..not so sure

Back
Top Bottom