the Vans thread...

finally got my favorite vans
visvans.JPG

the red ones look really dope in person. im debating bc i have the gc authentics, vault check slips, and dsm old skool. idk if i can justify more checkerboards lol

the red ones look really dope in person. im debating bc i have the gc authentics, vault check slips, and dsm old skool. idk if i can justify more checkerboards lol
same here. i have GC authentics and 50th aniv old skool and i feel thats enough checkerboard for me. and if i were to get something red, itll be the chili or red dahlia slip/old skool

I have Pink Anaheim old schools and black Anaheim authentics so far. One more checkerboard may be necessary :tongue:

If your'e near a Journeys they have them, seen them yesterday instore .

I've been to Vans, Zumiez, Journeys, Pac Sun, Nordstrom, Macy's, stores like that through two malls yesterday. I'm starting to think there was some kind of defect, or a hollywood production bought them all.

hollywood production... haha i like that. im going to carlsbad vans outlet in a few hrs and ive found really good stuff there. ill let you know.

I've been to Vans, Zumiez, Journeys, Pac Sun, Nordstrom, Macy's, stores like that through two malls yesterday. I'm starting to think there was some kind of defect, or a hollywood production bought them all.
Lakewood Ca mall Journeys
Try to order them from your Journeys
Stock # 20170812_183549.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom